MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

rockin

Has anyone else had trouble trying to lift the clear inner lid out of the top of a jar of "It's not easy having a good time" pigment? Mine seems to be stuck tight. I can't seem to lift it with the tab, and it's recessed too far to be able to slip a blade under the rim.

NaomiH

Tried on SJ last night! Lovessss it
Gorgeous!
eyelove.gif

dorni

Oh yeah, has anyone done a comparison swatch of Heritage Rouge and Its Not Easy pigments yet?
Sadly just indoor lighting:

Heritage Rouge on top and It's not easy... below.
In daylight, Heritage Rouge has a pinkish, blueish shimmer whereas It's not easy is warm toned.
HTH

BuickMackane

You, me plus two!?
th_rolleye0014.gif
You, me, plus one. There's actually one more person, but that issue kinda exploded in one of the threads (said thread was "cleaned up" promptly) but was resolved pretty fast (possibly because it went public lol). I hope the third Specktrette was able to sort things out too.

erine1881

You, me, plus one. There's actually one more person, but that issue kinda exploded in one of the threads (said thread was "cleaned up" promptly) but was resolved pretty fast (possibly because it went public lol). I hope the third Specktrette was able to sort things out too.
WOW! :shocked:

elenaargent5

so i was able to get a few things that i wanted from this collection except for the blush(which i recently bought and am in love with) and the sculpt and shape powder(i got the palette,franknfurter and stange journey) but i really want the sculpt and shape powder and while i hate to have to buy it on ebay...im that desperate but i just wanted to know if you guys thought the ones they are selling are authentic i mean i dont think they can fake packaging that fast and usually the fakes of other limited editions look nothing like the original packaging but im just asking to see
please and thank you!

Latest posts