MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

LadyMisfit

Looks beautiful on you!
64721c00_IMAG0463.jpeg
Here's Sin on me. I love it.

erine1881

Thanks Erine!! You just saved me some money and looking like a disco ball! Based on Jacyln Hills videos it just looked like something really nice to set and subtly brighten that area. After I saw your swatch though I can't believe anyone would want to put that under the eyes. Definitely looks like a regular highlighter. I use the BP from Malificent to set my undereye area right now. Seems to work really well but I'm always looking for something new and pretty! And you definitely get sucked into things watching YT videos!!
It's not to get sucked into it. But one thing you have to remember, is that those people don't do makeup on other people. Only on themselves. So they don't take those things into consideration. They get stuck on doing what they do on themselves, and don't realize how things will look on other people. That's the sad thing about YT. :sigh:

hopefulheart

It's not to get sucked into it. But one thing you have to remember, is that those people don't do makeup on other people. Only on themselves. So they don't take those things into consideration. They get stuck on doing what they do on themselves, and don't realize how things will look on other people. That's the sad thing about YT. :sigh:
I'll have to keep that in mind! I'm surprised how many people I've seen on YT use Emphasize for that purpose.

RayRay88

So sorry if this has been discussed, but does MSO mean no online launch? There aren't any MAC stores near me, so I'll be SOL if this isn't released online. :sigh:

Latest posts