MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

rocksteadybaby

Wait. Did I miss something somehwere? We are getting three extra lipsticks with this collection? Any idea of the colors?

Sorry everyone. I was completely stressed out at work today. Did I miss something. I can't recall these lipsticks, is Sahara and Deep Love with an upcoming collection as well as Bad Fairy? I think I remember seeing Deep Love somewhere because I want it. I just can't remember from what collection. I really need to start taking notes on all these collections and what I want from them.
I don't think so.. Just the lipsticks mentioned on the first page as far as I know
001_unsure.gif

MooseMoose

All I want is the pigment and one lippie. But i will up and stalking for damn sure. I hope that the pigment is similar to cherry cordial in the too faced chocolate bar palette. Ugh i love that shade Edit: okay, two lippies. Forgot about the matte raspberry

Dolly Snow

[COLOR=0000FF]Wait. Did I miss something somehwere? We are getting three extra lipsticks with this collection? Any idea of the colors?[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Sorry everyone. I was completely stressed out at work today. Did I miss something. I can't recall these lipsticks, is Sahara and Deep Love with an upcoming collection as well as Bad Fairy? I think I remember seeing Deep Love somewhere because I want it. I just can't remember from what collection. I really need to start taking notes on all these collections and what I want from them.[/COLOR]
Erin gave out the official names thats why love!

stirfryedshana

Those were the official names she said for the WN lippies! I still think it's ridiculous that with such a huge following tied into a potential collection that they wouldn't go all-in for the names, but at least we get special packing! Just the lipsticks for me probably.

erine1881

[COLOR=0000FF]Wait. Did I miss something somehwere? We are getting three extra lipsticks with this collection? Any idea of the colors?[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Sorry everyone. I was completely stressed out at work today. Did I miss something. I can't recall these lipsticks, is Sahara and Deep Love with an upcoming collection as well as Bad Fairy? I think I remember seeing Deep Love somewhere because I want it. I just can't remember from what collection. I really need to start taking notes on all these collections and what I want from them.[/COLOR]
Deep Love was an older colour they DCd.

OctoberViolet

[COLOR=0000FF]Sorry everyone. I was completely stressed out at work today. Did I miss something. I can't recall these lipsticks, is Sahara and Deep Love with an upcoming collection as well as Bad Fairy? I think I remember seeing Deep Love somewhere because I want it. I just can't remember from what collection. I really need to start taking notes on all these collections and what I want from them.[/COLOR]
Deep Love was an older colour they DCd.
Oh goodness. I am having major brain farts this evening.
th_crazy2.gif
Thank you, Erin, Dolly and everyone. Sorry. I thought I missed something.

BrknFlwr85

I can't wait to find out the color of Crazed Imagination blush. I don't really have any idea what it could be, but I hope it's pretty.

LadyMisfit

[@]erine1881[/@] need your assistance... I'm on MAC site and under LE lipsticks I see my beloved Sin along with a few other PRO shades. Are these discontinuing? I'm worried if I should just order another Sin for back up. Thanks in advance. UPDATE : Nevermind, I'm on the phone with MAC to get the answer Thanks

MissLiLaC

These lippies look like they're gonna be winners with gorge packing :ymca: cannot waiiiiiiit!!!!!:bump: Deep love(frank?) come to mamaa!

Latest posts