MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

NaomiH

OMG, I love scary movies even when they scare the shit out of me and give me nightmares FOR DAYS. I do not know, scratch that, I do not comprehend what I do this to myself.

So I was babysitting a cousin once. She was 4 and I was 14. We both were napping and suddenly I wake up... so I though (I was dreaming, I usually have very vivid dreams + sleep paralysis). She is no longer in bed with me. I began roaming the house searching for my little cousin, she is nowhere to be found. I get out of the house and she is not in the patio. I start running down the neighborhood looking for her. I think this went on for a while, you know how dreams seem longer and change your perception of time? So I felt like this went on forever. I finally found this little corner house that's abandoned, I opened the door and all I see are title walls and floors... with a shower drain... you know where this is going... LOL. So I looked into the shower drain and I hear something, I proceed to remove the drain and two little hands emerge.... it is my baby cousin.. she says to me "We all float down here" Pennywise fucked my shit up!
Oh damn, that's a creepy dream!
icon_eek.gif

NaomiH

Right lol....get in a fight...all they have to do is talk and call ya baby once in that damn accent and everything goes out the door lol
Or "love" I hate when guys call me that unless they have a fancy accent, then I get all swoony. lol

CharlieKelly

Or "love" I hate when guys call me that unless they have a fancy accent, then I get all swoony. lol
I had a British coworker at the other law firm I used to work for. Man, it was entertaining to say the least, to hear him speak of the law and various other "lawyerings."

You'd knock on his door and you'd hear "Please come forth....." and fancy things like that. He was in his 50's and totally friend-zoned but his accent, man. So lovely.

Latest posts