MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

NaomiH

Let's get on the subject of an Aussie accent. *pdswoon*
LOVE Aussie accents!
eyelove.gif

Tahlia

Let's get on the subject of an Aussie accent. *pdswoon*
If I had an Australian accent, I would never shut up.
[COLOR=6666FF]:agree: I'd talk to myself all day long just to enjoy my Australian accent.:haha: [/COLOR]
LOVE Aussie accents! :eyelove:
Let's trade places! I hate Aussie accents and I always have to listen to them. I love American accents tho!

emberdarling

I've somehow still not seen this but I have a lot of friends that are super into it. I will probably pick up a thing or two for novelty sake...

NaomiH

Let's trade places! I hate Aussie accents and I always have to listen to them. I love American accents tho!
LOL! I say the same about American accents, they're okay but nothing to write home about. lol. I'd be more than happy to switch with you!

Tahlia

LOL! I say the same about American accents, they're okay but nothing to write home about. lol. I'd be more than happy to switch with you! 
Lol I guess it's nothing special coz we listen to it all the time. I would switch in a millisecond! I want to go to America so badddd!

stirfryedshana

Been trying to keep up with this thread but I was camping for three days so I might have missed this--anyone on here a Psych fan? They've had Tim Curry on and Barry Bostwick (Brad) was in the musical episode (also the line, "Janet? Damnit." is said). I'm trying to think and I can't remember them ever having Susan Sarandon on which seems really odd.

Psych was basically a meca of references anyway, especially of anything from the 80s or 90s. All of the breakfast club (minus Emilio Estevez damn him) have been on, Anthony Rapp, Freddie Prinze Jr, Rachael Leigh Cook, Jaleel White, Keenan Thompson, Curt Smith, Kristy Swanson, Cary Elwes, Corey Feldmen, Deon Richmond (Bud Cosby)...those are just the ones off the top of my head.

There's also themed episodes of Clue (including some of the original cast like Colonel Mustard, Miss Scarlett, and Professor Plum), Twin Peaks (and as many original cast members as they could fit in one episode), plenty of John Hughes references and stars (Molly Ringwald, Judd Nelson, and reoccurring roles for Ally Sheedy and Anthony Michael Hall), classic horror movies....oh my god I miss this show :(

I completely got off topic but damn, if you've never watched Psych....go do it. Or at least the musical episode!

lilinah

Tim Curry was the only decent thing in the TV show "Earth 2". All the main characters were such whiners.
He was eeeeevil, but oh, so good.

Latest posts