MAC's Re-Launch of HEROINE Lipstick (December 16, 2013)

Mayanas

Heroine is very pretty but I don't even think it's my favorite purple. It's pretty though.
blink.gif
I'm not alone. I'm not the only crazy here. I have only used it once.
shrugs.gif

The new Maybelline purples are better
jerkit.gif

Vandekamp

:blink:   I'm not alone. I'm not the only crazy here. I have only used it once. :shrugs: The new Maybelline purples are better  :jerkit:
Really! I can never find Lavender Voltage when I go to the drug store. I hear that is a nice color. BUT, I still feel Heroine is the most beautiful purple color, EVER. That may change when I get my Punk Couture. Time will tell. I doubt it tho. Lol.

Tarabotti

A big thank you to everyone who has the patience to deal with MAC and all the uncertainty about whether certain lipsticks are permanent or not and give us the info.

THANK YOU!

misfitted

Quote:Originally Posted by Beautybuyer

Really? Well that's not cool either. Anyone who inquires should get messaged. Anytime I saw someone ask I messaged them but maybe some responses get over looked with all the comments? I've had my heroine fix (that sounds bad lol) so I personally don't care. I just think it's nice that members are trying to help other members get a chance to get products without the lurkers seeing it first and buying it all up but there's always one person on every thread that just blasts it out. Maybe they think they are helping by sharing? But by the time members get on and actually see it it's sold out. Heroine of course will get bought up but there were lots of people who didn't know. Now it'll be posted on blogs, Instagram and everywhere else. I think members do need to help other members and send a private message. We need to stick together ladies and men!! Just my thoughts
smiles.gif

And this isn't just directed to you addict4mac it's just my general idea to everyone
smiles.gif

This is why this entire thread has me giggling to myself every time I check the updates. I'm confused as to whether or not it's just re-releasing for a short time, or it's being made permanent. Either way, I'm pretty stocked on Heroine LS and LL, I just want another gloss lol. Hell, I might cop the nail polish this time.

Debbs

Just make sure that you apply a clear layer of coating over the Heroine nailpolish if you end up getting it, Misfitted!

Baby1black

It was just meh everytime I swatched it. Looks lovely on other people, but against my skin it just seems dull. Maybe I'll like it better if I actually see it on my lips. :dunno:
Try using a more blue passed lippie on the center of heroine. It makes it pop more. My fave is called purple haze by a company called rockstar a cosmetics, but inglot make one and I'm sure a lot of others company have blue based matte purple lippies. Or someone suggested a blue chromographic pencil by mac.

boujoischic

Aside from RiRi and Black Friday exclusives, there is never a specific time. Never has been. Never will be.
Right people always speculate as to when the sites will post and I haven't seen anyone get it right yet. Everyone has their own theory and most likely you will just end up waiting up all night. Lol

LdMD

I'm really happy and relieved that MAC will finally make "Heroine" permanent. It was about time! I don't think "Candy Yum-Yum" was more hyped than "Heroine", and still they made it permanent "quickly". I'll only sell my backup of "Heroine" when they launch it officially, though.

BabyDzz

I'm really happy and relieved that MAC will finally make "Heroine" permanent. It was about time! I don't think "Candy Yum-Yum" was more hyped than "Heroine", and still they made it permanent "quickly". I'll only sell my backup of "Heroine" when they launch it officially, though.   
It wouldnt really make sense to sell it if everybody has unlimited access to it. Unless youre selling it for less than sell price.

LdMD

I'm really happy and relieved that MAC will finally make "Heroine" permanent. It was about time! I don't think "Candy Yum-Yum" was more hyped than "Heroine", and still they made it permanent "quickly". I'll only sell my backup of "Heroine" when they launch it officially, though.
It wouldnt really make sense to sell it if everybody has unlimited access to it. Unless youre selling it for less than sell price.
It would, actually, for someone who would want it right away, because when a collection is launched on US, it only arrives here about 2-4 months later, if so. I bought my backup in July, when "Fashion Sets" started to sell here, so it's pretty new, no reason to sell for less. I thought to sell it from the same price I bought it, MAC's price here, and to someone who lives next to me, so the person wouldn't have to pay for delivery and wait for it. And I wouldn't have to worry about the backup getting old while I don't finish my first used one.
amuse.gif

BabyDzz

It would, actually, for someone who would want it right away, because when a collection is launched on US, it only arrives here about 2-4 months later, if so. I bought my backup in July, when "Fashion Sets" started to sell here, so it's pretty new, no reason to sell for less. I thought to sell it from the same price I bought it, MAC's price here, and to someone who lives next to me, so the person wouldn't have to pay for delivery and wait for it. And I wouldn't have to worry about the backup getting old while I don't finish my first used one.
amuse.gif
Oh ok. Youre not in the U.S. Makes sense then. lol

LdMD

amuse.gif

Oh ok. Youre not in the U.S. Makes sense then. lol
lolz.gif

erine1881

Right people always speculate as to when the sites will post and I haven't seen anyone get it right yet. Everyone has their own theory and most likely you will just end up waiting up all night. Lol
:werd: And we only have to repeat it over and over again :rolleyes:

Vandekamp

LOOKING FOR THE MAC SANTA CLAUS: Does anyone have an extra BNIB Heaux that they would be willing to part with. If so, please PM me. Pretty please!!! Hopefully at cost. A little something about me: I NEVER try to profit from my stash. Some of the ladies on this blog can attest to that. I must say however that I've never backed up a lipstick until I joined Spectra. If I have something extra that someone really wants I sell it at cost or give it away. Why? Because it's not that serious. Its just makeup. And most importantly Its about helping each other out and not trying to hose someone. I'm not trying to tell folks what to do or get "Oprah" on you. Lol I'm a firm believer in what goes around, comes around. Thanks in advance.

Serenityy

LOOKING FOR THE MAC SANTA CLAUS: Does anyone have an extra BNIB Heaux that they would be willing to part with. If so, please PM me. Pretty please!!! Hopefully at cost. A little something about me: I NEVER try to profit from my stash. Some of the ladies on this blog can attest to that. I must say however that I've never backed up a lipstick until I joined Spectra. If I have something extra that someone really wants I sell it at cost or give it away. Why? Because it's not that serious. Its just makeup. And most importantly Its about helping each other out and not trying to hose someone. I'm not trying to tell folks what to do or get "Oprah" on you. Lol I'm a firm believer in what goes around, comes around. Thanks in advance.
If you're looking for an item you should really make a thread in the Want Ads, Wishlists & CP Requests forum. You'll probably have better luck looking there. HTH.