MAC's Re-Launch of HEROINE Lipstick (December 16, 2013)

erine1881

I didn't know noon releases were just a RiRi thing... Hopefully, they just release it at midnight. For me, that's much less of a hassle than trying to buy something at noon.
Midnight is never a launch time either, unfortunately. With MAC, there is never a set launch time, tho it's usually in the afternoon/evening, around the 3-7pm EST timeframe, but as early as 3am and as late as 10pm hasn't been unheard of either. That's why we stalk. :dunno:
I realize the following will not come as a BIG surprise to some. (We know who you are) However, MAC has been giving out mixed signals as of late. Heroine will be Perm....no, Limited Edition...Perm.... LE. You get the picture. But we have it in writing now. Finally!!! HEROINE WILL BE PERMANENT ( so says Mac and it's in writing Ladies. There is no need to do BUs. Lol)
See! I knew it! :lol:

misfitted

Quote:Originally Posted by Debbs

I am having mixed emotions about the Heroine gloss not being repromoted if thats indeed the case. A part of me is glad as I couldn't buy any in while (too many glosses in rotation including bu). I am however sorry that others will not have a opportunity to get it. I was also hoping it would be available to me in the far future for purchasing or back to Mac. I hate feeling like a sucker for Mac when I hoard stuff and it gets repromoted shortly afterwards. Skipping happily right along. I am drug-free (unless there is a limit or shortage and I have to make some bold moves for fellow junkies,lol)

Same here. Since I'm already stocked up on Heroine I have no need to repurchase. But I'm glad everyone else can get it. Now if the gloss was made perm I'd be ON it. I only have one of those and it's half empty!

BabyDzz

Yippie!! Heroine will be mine!! *Now impatiently waiting for a Strong Woman repromote* Lol. Thanks Vandekamp!

Addict4MAC

I have both when I get home at 4 I will swatch them both for u
a473d675_20131121_162346.jpeg
Thanks so much for this! I think I will buy Purple Rain to compare on lips before I decide whether or not I will back up Heroine lip pencil.

Addict4MAC

[@]Vandekamp[/@] you rock girl! Thanks for your persistence! I'm so glad I don't have to hoard this lipstick now. I will still buy one when it's released however.

BrittLuvsMakeup

Thank you so much Dawn for keeping in contact with MAC and providing us with information regarding Heroine's return. I'm so happy to hear that it's going to be permanent so I can keep my focus on upcoming collections with limited edition products that I want. I'll still probably get it when it launches though since I don't have it at all. However, I guess this means the other products that were in the Heroine fashion set won't be making a reappearance.

Baby1black

Midnight is never a launch time either, unfortunately. With MAC, there is never a set launch time, tho it's usually in the afternoon/evening, around the 3-7pm EST timeframe, but as early as 3am and as late as 10pm hasn't been unheard of either. That's why we stalk. :dunno: See! I knew it! :lol:
Ofcourse you did erine. You really know mac

Vandekamp

Thank you so much Dawn for keeping in contact with MAC and providing us with information regarding Heroine's return. I'm so happy to hear that it's going to be permanent so I can keep my focus on upcoming collections with limited edition products that I want. I'll still probably get it when it launches though since I don't have it at all. However, I guess this means the other products that were in the Heroine fashion set won't be making a reappearance.
The Heroine lip liner will be perm as will the nail polish. I wish I could say with certainty that the eye shadow and lip gloss will be too.

shontay07108

I passed on Heroine every chance I had to get it. If it's actually permanent then I'll take another look at it, but I'm not too sure I'll change my mind about it. It's great that it's perm for all the people who missed out, though. I wish Mac would make one of the lipsticks I love permanent (looking at you Toxic Tale).

BabyDzz

I passed on Heroine every chance I had to get it. If it's actually permanent then I'll take another look at it, but I'm not too sure I'll change my mind about it. It's great that it's perm for all the people who missed out, though. I wish Mac would make one of the lipsticks I love permanent (looking at you Toxic Tale).
Not a fan?