MAC's Re-Launch of HEROINE Lipstick (December 16, 2013)

novocainedreams

I'm almost positive that the Revlon Matte's are permanent, so Shameless will be back and re-stocked once the release is over and they make a permanent section for it with the other balm stains..

Beautybuyer

Awww man!
ssad.gif
i'll see if any are in stock around me. I'll grab you one if they do, if you get one I can gift it to my sister lol

erine1881

i'll see if any are in stock around me. I'll grab you one if they do, if you get one I can gift it to my sister lol
Wondafoe! :kiss: I have a drs appointment tomorrow (i do 3x/wk) out on the other side of town and i always pop into the starbucks that's right next door, so i can check and see if they have them. If not I'll be calling around all the starbucks tomorrow afternoon!

miss0annette

I have a drs appointment tomorrow (i do 3x/wk) out on the other side of town and i always pop into the starbucks that's right next door, so i can check and see if they have them. If not I'll be calling around all the starbucks tomorrow afternoon!
pompom.gif
Hope we find them!

Naughtyp

Isn't funny how we love the hunt of finding an LE/low stock item? All this talk about Shameless is making me want it too! I did a hunt and there is a target near me with it in stock. Edit-speaking of hunting stuff down, did anyone purchase the alice and Olivia Starbucks tumbler?? I am dying for one and haven't found it yet.
I got one thanks to HOB pic on IG! Lol I found it at the Starbucks inside Safeway , nowhere else. I want the Swarovski Starbucks ornament so bad! Anyone see those around?

B1908

Isn't funny how we love the hunt of finding an LE/low stock item? All this talk about Shameless is making me want it too! I did a hunt and there is a target near me with it in stock. Edit-speaking of hunting stuff down, did anyone purchase the alice and Olivia Starbucks tumbler?? I am dying for one and haven't found it yet.
I got one! I was so happy I found it lol. I wasn't gonna do that $40

LMarie21

One Walgreens and three CVS' later...I finally found Shameless! Oh, the struggle! And picked up another color since it was buy one get one 50% off lol...can't wait to wear it! This will hold me over until Mac re-releases Heroine lol.

B1908

Be sure to check the Starbucks in Target..along with the stand alones.. that's where I found mine. I hope you ladies find them! I just got mine this past weekend so there's still hope

Serenityy

I have been looking for that tumbler for a week now and I have had no luck so far. And I tried looking for Shameless today and couldn't find it. :sigh: