MAC's Re-Launch of HEROINE Lipstick (December 16, 2013)

NaomiH

Shameless reminds me of the Tarte matte lipsurgence, same packaging, feel and smell for 7 bucks vs the 24. WIN!

Addict4MAC

Just Googled the tumbler and remember seeing it at the Starbucks in Target too. I love the little bear as well. If I see it again I'll let you all know!

NaomiH

wow! pretty dead on dupe! I was able to get shameless but I can't wait to actually have Heroine
Definitely close, but with it being a bit more red toned I'd put it closer to Strong Woman than Heroine. Though it's so close to both they could of just had a baby. lol

Ajigglin

Dang! Y'all got me lusting after Shameless, especially since I don't have Strong Woman either. I'm not as savvy with the drug store lippies, so this will be a challenge.

NaomiH

Dang! Y'all got me lusting after Shameless, especially since I don't have Strong Woman either. I'm not as savvy with the drug store lippies, so this will be a challenge.
I'd suggest maybe doing a search on Target.com for it to see which stores near you have it, they seem to be the hot spot for it. Good luck!

Vandekamp

Shameless is nice. But , if you are looking for a dead on dupe, try Rebellious by Rockstar A Cosmetics. It could be Heroine's identical twin. It's a nice matte that goes on easy, last all day and only cost $10.

erine1881

[@]miss0annette[/@] and [@]Serenityy[/@] Got em!!! The first starbucks i stopped at had a total of 5! They said they had more coming next week, but that i can even order a certain number of them if i needed too, so just an fyi everybody! I'll be back out at this starbucks on monday. So just PM me!

miss0annette

[@]miss0annette[/@] and [@]Serenityy[/@] Got em!!! The first starbucks i stopped at had a total of 5! They said they had more coming next week, but that i can even order a certain number of them if i needed too, so just an fyi everybody! I'll be back out at this starbucks on monday. So just PM me!
Sweet!! This made my day. :) Let me know how much I owe you!

Serenityy

Yesss! Thank you so much, this made my day! :heart:

erine1881

Sweet!! This made my day. :) Let me know how much I owe you!
Yesss! Thank you so much, this made my day! :heart:
I'll PM both of you when i get home!
56f09df4_image.jpeg

erine1881

I need to stop at the walgreens near my hoise to see if they have the nude revlon matte balm. Both walgreens I've been to so far plus a meijer have been sold out of it and i wanna see if it's the right nude for me. I'll check and see if they have any shameless as well, if anyone is having any troubles locating one.

B1908

Yaay! I'm happy y'all got em! Go Erine!

Ajigglin

I need to stop at the walgreens near my hoise to see if they have the nude revlon matte balm. Both walgreens I've been to so far plus a meijer have been sold out of it and i wanna see if it's the right nude for me. I'll check and see if they have any shameless as well, if anyone is having any troubles locating one.
Thanks!