MAC's Re-Launch of HEROINE Lipstick (December 16, 2013)

GlamQueen21

I have a feeling that Heroine will launch online the same day as Punk Couture will launch online or I could be wrong.

Vandekamp

My money is on before the launch of either of these. Stay tuned.
I'd like to revise and extend my remark. HEROINE will drop after RiRi and before PC. This is the third date change from them. $&%# I hope they get it together soon. Fingers crossed ladies.

ThatsGorJESS

We sound like some drug addicts always looking for heroine to come out. I get funny looks when I talk about it public !

macgirl006

OMG finally found shameless!!!!!!! It was the last one on the display! After searching all day yesterday in Target, CVS and Walgreens!! Finally tried a CVS I never tried before and they had just one left. Aaaaaaand I had a $5 coupon and 20% off so I paid less than 3 box woo hooo.

AkeshialuvsMAC

OMG finally found shameless!!!!!!! It was the last one on the display! After searching all day yesterday in Target, CVS and Walgreens!! Finally tried a CVS I never tried before and they had just one left. Aaaaaaand I had a $5 coupon and 20% off so I paid less than 3 box woo hooo.
I have to check Cvs!

macgirl006

I have to check Cvs!
It's weird cuz the CVS across the street where I live never got the display at all but I went to another one and they had a large display. The biggest I've seen. It was like a tree structure whereas the other places Target and even Bed Bath and Beyond had like a regular flat square display with a little amount of product! Keep searching it will pop up!

keridabeenfabb

Wow i hope this is true i haven't seen anything about it but i would like to get it
i'm annoyed with mac making everything LE!!!

Melrose

I just bought the last one an hour ago at my local grocery store. It's really pretty but I do think it's got a bit more red in it than heroine. I read a post where someone said its like strong woman and heroine had a baby. That seems about right to me. I really like it!