MAC's Re-Launch of HEROINE Lipstick (December 16, 2013)

idieslove

Here's Hoping. I did the same thing. Plus I don't want to deal with the headache of Mac on the re-launch date!

Amby79

Yea, I'm launched out from mac and lime crime too. Still waiting for that order smh. No more launches!!! Lol

KrysMi

Aghh, I could not find the name Why is the name not showing up in the list for me? ok, I can only find the name on my phone
On the mobile site there is multiple lipsticks I went through them and found it. It's the lipstick set before the viva glam lipstick via mobile site

elegant-one

It is lol!!! Jan 13 is too far away plus I can't deal with Nordstrom pre-orders. They're not always stable at least with me!
Thanks for mentioning you found it on your phone. Weird that it didn't show up on my laptop but did on my phone.
Thought I was losing my mind

elegant-one

On the mobile site there is multiple lipsticks I went through them and found it. It's the lipstick set before the viva glam lipstick via mobile site
Thanks! I finally found it on my phone
lol.gif
Strange that it isn't showing on my laptop.

marz81

I sent mine to my cousin in Canada today. So now I have to get one for myself...I guess i'll try and get it at the mac website launch. Lets hope its not like RiRi.

Vandekamp

Is it already gone I cannot find it?
Me too. I tried to find it on the website multiple times. I even called the online customer service dept twice and they say it is not on their website for ordering. Someone mentioned using the mobile website. If I do that, I see the Canadian website which does offer the liner and the polish. What am I missing?? Are we talking about the lipstick or the liner?

meka72

Can you download and try the Nordstrom app? I used the app and searched "heroine" and it came up under "Mac lipstick." I had to scroll through to find the words "Heroine" just like someone posted up thread. I selected it and got a flag noting that the item was back ordered and expected to ship in January and asked if I wanted to proceed. I did and bought it with no problem. Hope this helps!
Me too. I tried to find it on the website multiple times. I even called the online customer service dept twice and they say it is not on their website for ordering. Someone mentioned using the mobile website. If I do that, I see the Canadian website which does offer the liner and the polish. What am I missing?? Are we talking about the lipstick or the liner?

elegant-one

What am I missing?? Are we talking about the lipstick or the liner?
I know! I thought I was losing my darn mind. For some reason you can only find it in the list on your phone. Wonder why you are at the canadian site. Can you do the country chooser on your phone? Who knows why

It is indeed the lipstick.

Vandekamp

I know! I thought I was losing my darn mind. For some reason you can only find it in the list on your phone. Wonder why you are at the canadian site. Can you do the country chooser on your phone?  Who knows why It is indeed the lipstick.
I found it. I'm all set. Thank you Krystal.