MAC's Re-Launch of HEROINE Lipstick (December 16, 2013)

BabyDzz

If there are any shenanigans that might take place during the launch that allows us to not get a heroine to ourselves, counters and standing stores are selling it on the 2nd of January, no? I hope they do ship them early but for my impatient ladies, youre going to wait a hot minute.

keishapooh

Ok. I will wait. Thanks. I'm a little anxious because I forgot to write down my order number and I was logged in as a guest

elegant-one

^That's exactly how I felt. I was like...I don't care when it ships just to avoid any mac hassles/

I only was able to get the liner before, so I'm excited to finally get the ls.

elegant-one

Ok. I will wait. Thanks. I'm a little anxious because I forgot to write down my order number and I was logged in as a guest
same here & when I didn't get the order email I panicked..lol so I logged into my order history on my laptop & there it was

foxxylatina07

Hey ladies, Wooo I haven't been here for a while. I wanted to know if I pre order it will I get charged right away or when it ships? Thank you lovelies =)

misfitted

If there are any shenanigans that might take place during the launch that allows us to not get a heroine to ourselves, counters and standing stores are selling it on the 2nd of January, no? I hope they do ship them early but for my impatient ladies, youre going to wait a hot minute.
Since it's being made perm I'm not really expecting any craziness. I don't understand the hype to get it early when it's becoming a permanent item. I mean I suppose it could potentially sell out on the MAC site the first day, buuuuut... it's going to be permanent lol. *shrug*

thefbomb

I really wanna purchase this when it comes out but between Riri and the ones coming out on the 26th I just don't know