Make Up & Sex.

sayah

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
my man doesn't give a rats ass lol. i could be in some Hammer pants and he's still want it.

however, for the sake of the topic...he does love when i have on red lipstick, false lashes and some hooker heels. channels his inner pimp. and then i get the pipe of my life.

th_LMAO.gif
My bf's the same. I know he likes the Dita von Teese-look though.

Sabrunka

Haha oh my bf doesn't pay any attention to my make up, just pleasing me. If I asked him this question he'd be like *what? make up??*

X4biddenxLustX

Well I don't have an SO, but I totally love rocking a smokey eyed look. Especially a purple smokey eye with lots of black liner and mascara and with my brows filled in along with the usual makeup stuff to complete the look. It just makes me feel so sexy lol.

ri0tdorque

Mine could care less and likes 'natural' look he does not notice when I pluck my brows it's kinda funny and sad at the same time.

iadoremac

I am always wearing makeup because i wear makeup when i go out and that includes when i go to see my bf or when he comes to see me. He likes red/pink l/s but hesitates to kiss me if i have it on bc it upsets his istomach.But honestly i dont think he cares whether or not i have make up on as long as he's getting some

HeavenLeiBlu

Quote:
my man doesn't give a rats ass lol. i could be in some Hammer pants and he's still want it.

however, for the sake of the topic...he does love when i have on red lipstick, false lashes and some hooker heels. channels his inner pimp. and then i get the pipe of my life.

girl, I just sat here and howled at work! LOL

carandru

I don't think my man really cares what I look like during sex. As long as he's getting it, he's a happy camper.

But...we do like to role play...kind of lol. He pretty much knows what's in my sexy drawer, so he'll suggest I wear something. And I pretty much create a whole new persona to go w/ it, including makeup, hair, shoes, and accessories. I think it's fun and it gives me a chance to practice makeup looks I wouldnt' normally wear AND I have an excuse to buy more shoes lol. He likes b/c ....well he's a man. Sex usually comes at the end, but I'm sure he's not paying any attention to my makeup by that point.

Although, there has been a time or two afterwards when he told me how much he really like my makeup. I couldn't really tell though if I banged my face out or just banged him out, lol.

blindpassion

My guy definitely hates it when I kiss him with gucky stuff on my lips. But I'm sure if I was playing dress up
winks.gif
(lol) and wore red lipstick he wouldn't mind.

By the time we have sex though its usually the end of the day, or the morning, and I've taken off my makeup.

mtrimier

Quote:

You. Do NOT have good sense! you crack me up so hardt! (yes with a T!)

I have only ever had a makeup request once from a guy. He wanted me to wear dark angel ls with a gloss(i used venetian I think) on so when he kissed me it would get all over his face.

looked like a pair of vampire fools, but it was worth it. he he
graucho.gif

sinergy

Mine always wants to jump me when my makeup is fresh, right after I put it on, especially if its a dramatic purple/smokey eye thats his fave
lol.gif
or right before I take it off at night and I pull my hair up into a loose ponytail..he says those two times Im super 'do-able'
lol.gif

jackie100

About makeup and sex... since we're on the subject...

Even though I use a primer before makeup (either mac or cover fx) and even tho I use Too Faced Eye Insurance as an eye base, I still find my makeup looks jacked after sex! Anyone else have this?? lol

Like smeared eye liner, even tho I use fluidliner set with carbon on top which is "supposed" to be long lasting? And my blush fades regardless if I MAC or Nars, it still fades!

Do you guys' makeup stay immaculate after sex if you use primers and good makeup and such? Cause mine doesn't.

Efionawade

This is an awesome topic, and I agree with MissResha with the fact that my man doesn't care what makeup/clothing I'm wearing, he just wants it.

Lingerie though? he'd never argue with waiting an extra minute before throwing me onto the bed if I said I was going to put something sexy on for him.

Efionawade

Hahhaa and I just asked my lover what he'd like to see me in, he said "I don't care, you're super hot. It doesn't matter."

BeccalovesMAC

Quote:

lmao @ Hammer pants girl u made me spit my tea

BeccalovesMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efionawade
Hahhaa and I just asked my lover what he'd like to see me in, he said "I don't care, you're super hot. It doesn't matter."

girl u are super hot. you dont need any makeup

CantAffordMAC

You guys are funny

My boyfriend doesnt care really...but he does like when I put on lipstick right before I give him head...he said its like, im getting pretty to do it or something.
th_crazy2.gif
I really dont get it, but hey I feel sexy doing it so who cares.

And for some reason he likes when we're doing it doggy style, and all my hair is going to the left side....hes silly lol