Man Candy

DMcG9

he's spotted, or half body tats.. lol.

cutie.. but he was shot too.. lmao (on no, that's his tittie.. lol)
I think the spots are the water drops from the shower. I had to take a closer look when I read your comment about him being spotted. LOL!

Naughtyp

This is my latest man crush lol Josh Leyva aka Yo Muscle Boii , he is on youtube and he is freakin hilarious! Ladies you will love him hahha especially his TWERK videos and his people of Instagram!! I miss this thread lol sooo much yumminess......by the way I want both of the lipstick they are wearing! looks like CYY no??

NaomiH

This is my latest man crush lol Josh Leyva aka Yo Muscle Boii , he is on youtube and he is freakin hilarious! Ladies you will love him hahha especially his TWERK videos and his people of Instagram!! I miss this thread lol sooo much yumminess......by the way I want both of the lipstick they are wearing! looks like CYY no??

Naughtyp

This is my latest man crush lol Josh Leyva aka Yo Muscle Boii , he is on youtube and he is freakin hilarious! Ladies you will love him hahha especially his TWERK videos and his people of Instagram!!  I miss this thread lol sooo much yumminess......by the way I want both of the lipstick they are wearing!  looks like CYY no??
Me too!! Lol I asked but of course no answer :(

Dolly Snow

mmhmm....I also have a weakness for kilted men. *swoon*
Yes lol! I want a rugged irish man, who will make love to me in the rain as the waves crash along the shores of Ireland lol. My ex is english, he is 6 foot 5 inches and rugged, built like a brick shit house...my god he was yummy haha

User38

my god yes lol him!
eyelove.gif

DMcG9

Men in kilts,eh? Have you heard that Outlander has been made a mini-series for Starz and is airing this summer?

http://www.starz.com/originals/outlander