Mean, I know, I'm sorry but I just gotta complain

frank

youbeabitch... i have a question... how can i get to write to them? it sounds amazin that u take ur time to do that and i would like to help out.
please let me know
thanx

Hawkeye

Lovemichelle-

DH= Dear Husband

I write to them because I want to. I mean I know they dont want to be over there.

lah-knee-
good i was terrified you thought I didn't respect your opinion! I really do and I really appreciate your thoughts
smiles.gif
I actually wrote to the MSgt of those guys (the bad ones) and told them i thought it was uncalled for and to remove me from his list.

Frank-
I actually got involved with this by mistake. Somehow MSGT in the Marines got my name and the next thing i know I have 30 men writing to me. I think it is when I went on the website and wrote " I don't have a group of people but I would like to write to someone" and they mistook me to say " I want a group of people!" I'm not sure how I got involved but then i stumbled onto something called soldiers angel that does basically the same thing
smiles.gif

What they do is they send me a group of men OR they can send penpals and stuff individually.
smiles.gif
I'd just surf around the website below though and see what you think.

The best website to figure out what is best for you is this one:

http://www.americasupportsyou.mil/

nphernetton

I can honestly say that I've met some folks in the armed forces who have the kind of "Im risking my life serving my country, what the heck are YOU doing"-better than you attitude...that is VERY irritating. Yes I respect them for that but I do not necessarily think it makes them a BETTER person than anyone else...My current roommate, however is in the Army, and he is an Iraq veteran, his girlfriend is currently serving the Army in Baghdad and she was also a very friendly girl...of course they were also both raised in Kansas...cultures tend to vary from region to region in the USA, and here in the midwest, folks tend to be very relaxed, laid back, take things at a slower easier pace...and so, a lot of folks are friendly.

I am really sorry to hear though that you had to deal with such rude guys...thats a bummer.

frank

YouBe:
Thank you sooo much for the site i will look @ it asap. maybe i can be of help to some soldiers. (eventho i never agreed with the whole thing to begin with) but i support the troops either way.
thanx again
love ya