Micropigmented Eyebrows!!!

Miss Pumpkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen
You've got a lot more courage than I do! My eyebrows are tattooed on and there is no way I would have posted pictures of what they looked like immediately after I had them done.

It looked like I sharpied my eyebrows on. When I came home after my appointment, my boyfriend thought I made a huge mistake because he thought that what he saw was the end result.

I understand what MissChievous is saying and I believe that the shape is difficult to comment on right now because it's still in that phase right now.

When I first had the process done, my eyebrows were super harsh/hard looking and looked 'blockish' so they were not a good indication of the final result.

I don't mean to thread steal but I attached a picture, I'm on the right hand side in the picture below and this is what my eyebrows look like now - I've had them for about 4 years and I've had to touch them up once. I just wanted to show that tattooed (in your case micro pigmented) eyebrows can look very natural after the intial peeling and healing is done. I can't wait to see the new pictures and I'm 100% sure that they will look great. Your eyebrows now look better than mine did on the first day I had it done!

I was super scared before to get my eyebrows tattooed because I've seen so many facial tattoos gone wrong but I'm sooo confident in the lady that I go to (she learned permanent tattooing from the man who invented it). I'm so glad that I had them tattooed and I never have a bad eyebrow day anymore. Also, for those who are considering getting it done, make sure you 100% trust the person doing the tattooing because it'll be on your face forever!!

vick.jpg

Wow you look gorgeous!!! Your eyebrows came out fantastic!!! I hope mine will look so amazing when they heal!

I know what you're talking about hehehe my boyfriend went "look, it's like a little kid drew birds on your face!!" You know, like those M looking birds kids draw. I wanted to hit him!!!
rofl.gif

By the way I have a question, I got them done last Thursday and today (Tuesday) one of them peeled off almost completely... is this normal? It wasn't a scab, it was just a thin layer of skin... and there is colour underneath, which I believe will be the final result...I've found some little flakes on my pillow too.

Now I'm waiting for them to heal, and I want some retouching done because I like the general shape but there's a couple things I'd like to perfect (I'm eyebrow obsessed!!!) Did they retouch yours when you went for your touch up?

Vixen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Pumpkin
Wow you look gorgeous!!! Your eyebrows came out fantastic!!! I hope mine will look so amazing when they heal!

I know what you're talking about hehehe my boyfriend went "look, it's like a little kid drew birds on your face!!" You know, like those M looking birds kids draw. I wanted to hit him!!!
rofl.gif

By the way I have a question, I got them done last Thursday and today (Tuesday) one of them peeled off almost completely... is this normal? It wasn't a scab, it was just a thin layer of skin... and there is colour underneath, which I believe will be the final result...I've found some little flakes on my pillow too.

Now I'm waiting for them to heal, and I want some retouching done because I like the general shape but there's a couple things I'd like to perfect (I'm eyebrow obsessed!!!) Did they retouch yours when you went for your touch up?

Yes, that's normal. It was super gross when it was healing. When I had them touched up, it was the same process again. First black sharpie eyebrows, then eyebrows coming off/bleeding on tissues and pillows. Then came the itchy peeling phase where chunks would fall off at a time with the final result under it!

The first time I had it done, I went back after about 2 weeks to touch up where I lost colour. The second time I went back 2 years after for a touch up, I only had to go once because the colour stayed.

Your normal eyebrow shape looks great and when you return for touch ups you'll see the difference because it'll fill in places where you lost pigment. The second touch up I went to (2 weeks after) made the eyebrows complete, so in total it took about 3 weeks for my final eyebrows to emerge.

In case anyone was wondering, the colour on my brows is usually dark brown and it fades to a lighter brown, not green or blue.

Btw, I was looking at my previous post, I meant to say that the lady that I go to learned from the man who began/perfected permanent makeup tattooing.

Miss Pumpkin

Yay
clap.gif
I was just wondering if it was normal that it only took 5 days, I was freaking out already, hahaha!

I like the shape and the result so far, but I'm sure with the touch ups (I think I'll have mine in around 3 weeks, when I finish exams) they will look awesome, just like yours!!!

I was a bit scared about the fading, but if they just naturally fade to a lighter brown, PERFECT!!

kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
Sandra, I expect an update with pics! <3

me too! i'd love to see them fully healed.
smiles.gif

Miss Pumpkin

Well, they're not completely finished yet... They are healed, but a bit too pointy so I slightly pencil them too correct that until I go for my touch up on Feb 22nd.

Here's what they look like with a bit of pencil to correct pointyness...

When they do the touch up they'll look fantastic! I'm so glad I'll be waking up with this eyebrows everyday now
greengrin.gif

hpim8776qv2.jpg

hpim8764zv6.jpg

One of them is a bit higher than the other but that's in my bone structure, and in the way I move them when I talk so that couldnt be changed
rofl.gif

fairytale22

Omg they look so much better after healing! When I saw the first picture the words "Sharpie" definitely came to mind but the next set, wow, it looks really natural and gorgeous!
greengrin.gif

Vixen

OooOO!! They turned out as nice as I expected them to!!!

I know you're going to love them as much as I love mine! ha ha ha

msmack

I AM NOW VERY CURIOUS! how much would a procedure like this cost?? i have wicked (as in 'evil') little eyebrows and i would looove to have this done and wake up with perfect ones! yay!

tia!

Miss Pumpkin

Here in Spain it's around 150€... which is around $200

I'm sure you can find lots of places around you that do them, ask them to show you their portfolio so you find a place you trust
smiles.gif
Just check your local beauty salons, or even do some online research!

I went for my touch up today and I have to say I LOVE THEM right now. They went all over them again, and corrected the shape (a bit rounder, and a bit thicker) following my instructions. Now they're SUPER BLACK again and I need to go thru the healing process once more. Then I'll have the definitive results
graucho.gif

I think they're going to turn out great, the first time I wasn't too sure and they healed to look great, so now that I love them (even this though they're super black and shiny) I can't wait for them to heal!!!

Some pics taken 1 hour after procedure:

Disclaimer: I know in this pics I look horrible, I'm not wearing makeup, skin looks gross, etc. but I'm doing this and posting pics of the whole process to help people who might be thinking of getting it done. It would have helped me seeing me something like this!
rofl.gif

Vixen

Wow, I LOVE them even more, I can tell they're going to heal great!!!

The price here varies, I know a girl who had her eyebrows done for $400 (one is noticably higher than the other and I don't think it has anything to do w/ her face structure) and I saw a sign at a tattoo parlor for $100 eyebrows. A couple girls I know went to the same lady that I did and we all paid $550.

Miss Pumpkin: Just curious, do you speak fluent Spanish?