Micropigmented Eyebrows!!!

Miss Pumpkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen
Wow, I LOVE them even more, I can tell they're going to heal great!!!

The price here varies, I know a girl who had her eyebrows done for $400 (one is noticably higher than the other and I don't think it has anything to do w/ her face structure) and I saw a sign at a tattoo parlor for $100 eyebrows. A couple girls I know went to the same lady that I did and we all paid $550.

Miss Pumpkin: Just curious, do you speak fluent Spanish?

YAY!! Glad you like! I loooooooove yours!

I speak fluent Spanish, yep
greengrin.gif
I'm Spanish hehe I was born here and all, but I started learning English when I was like 5 years old, and my boyfriend is Australian so I speak English with him
smiles.gif
But at Uni and with family and friends it's always Spanish!

Vixen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Pumpkin
YAY!! Glad you like! I loooooooove yours!

I speak fluent Spanish, yep
greengrin.gif
I'm Spanish hehe I was born here and all, but I started learning English when I was like 5 years old, and my boyfriend is Australian so I speak English with him
smiles.gif
But at Uni and with family and friends it's always Spanish!

Wow! Your english is flawless. I knew your bf was in Australia and I thought that you must have lived in Australia then you went to Spain because your english is gramatically perfect. I wasn't trying to make the ignorant comment that no one in Spain speaks english. It's just that I know a lot of bilingual people (my junior high and high school were french immersion). Most of the time one language is better than the other and the main reason why I thought that you were from an English speaking country is because you know the slangs!

Miss Pumpkin

Aawww thanks
greengrin.gif

Well actually not many people speak English in Spain... Students and such have a medium level, but only weirdos like me who love languages actually get to the point of learning the slang and all, hehehe. And of course having a hot boyfriend who only speaks English helps too
graucho.gif

I still have a bit of an accent when I speak, but people can't really identify where I'm from when they hear me. And my boyfriend doesnt want me to loose it, he says it's sexy
rofl.gif

Miss Pumpkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
So wait, do they remove all the hair or what?

No no no no nooooo!! All my hairs are all still there, you can't see them because right now they're all stuck together under the ink and the cream and the little scab thing. They'll appear in a few days
rofl.gif

Miss Pumpkin

Ok girl's, one month after the touch up this is what they look like!!!
They still have to fade a bit, but here's the outcome pretty much!!!
2e4ycl3.jpg

2nls0hf.jpg

bad_doll

I think they turned out nice.
If u want them lighter u can always brush on a lighter eyeshadow over them!