MIL Caught In LIE

almmaaa

Sorry but the only advice I have is you should of taken all of the underwear, and act like if nothing happened. She will totally know you guys found out the truth!!!! Does she have any other kids that she would want to keep the undies to give to? Has she ever done anything like that??
my 2 cents.

SkylarV217

Quote:
Originally Posted by almmaaa
Sorry but the only advice I have is you should of taken all of the underwear, and act like if nothing happened. She will totally know you guys found out the truth!!!! Does she have any other kids that she would want to keep the undies to give to? Has she ever done anything like that??
my 2 cents.

Thats pretty much what we did, & no he's the only little one around lol

KimmyAnn_678

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Take the underwear home, and if she says anything simply say "Yeah, I saw you'd folded them up for us, I guess you found them for me, thanks, and I went ahead and put them in the diaper bag. Thanks!"
In the experiences I've had with my MILs, this type of thing is NOT worth it.

Very good answer
smiles.gif
I'd go this route... and why do MIL's have to be such pain? My soon to be MIL is a major pain as well.

candidilyme

yea, she's a lil odd. i think u did the right thing by just taking it home with you. Then, the next time she looks in that drawer and sees that you guys took it back, if she did intentionaly put it there, she'll know she got caught. If it was an accident, she probably won't even remember and in that case, no drama. HOWEVER, if she notices AND decides to say something, just refer her to your husband and let him deal with her.

PolyphonicLove

lol, GOOD FOR YOU for taking them all. It was kind of weird for her to take 12 pairs of boy undies, unless she's got other grandchildren - but even then, its damn ignorant.

almmaaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarV217
Thats pretty much what we did, & no he's the only little one around lol

Good!!!! So what did you husband say about it all??

SkylarV217

Quote:
Originally Posted by almmaaa
Good!!!! So what did you husband say about it all??

well he feels like it is ridiculous, but he didn't want to cause any more problems in the midst of all the rest. I know you have to pick your battles, But i feel lying is a big battle.