Misa's obsessive compulsive disorder.. ~M*A*C~ (pic heavy!)

MisaMayah

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvgz
i love the lip pallete. i ave a question though. is each circle a whole lipstick?!! or do you only melt half of it?

It's actually just over half of the entire lipstick, basically all the part that shows when you screw it all the way up. I was able to make 2 lip palettes from each lipstick and the paint pans are pretty big!

That was cool as I ended up with a palette for work and one for myself. AND lots of B2M =)

MisaMayah

Quote:
Originally Posted by palegirlsrule
Sweet fancy Moses that is quite a lot of MAC! Congrats!!

th_LMAO.gif
why..thank you thank you...

c00ki312

did you get the pigment samples from the stores? if so, where and are they ok with giving samples or a bit iffy with it? coz the high street ken store gave me the stingiest sample of mineralize satinfinish...

MisaMayah

Quote:
Originally Posted by c00ki312
did you get the pigment samples from the stores? if so, where and are they ok with giving samples or a bit iffy with it? coz the high street ken store gave me the stingiest sample of mineralize satinfinish...

No they are my own, I sell pigment samples. I've only ever got a sample of base light paint, to be honest I always forget they are available. If you ask for samples when you're buying a few things and go to the same MAC store/Same MA so they get familiar with your face they should be alright.

Switz1880

I love you collection! The lip palettes are especially cool and I also love how it's all so neat. This may sound dumb, but how do you use a lip brush on your lipsticks in the palette without leaving a dent or mark?

glam8babe

you know that 'pop' sparkle sauce.. what do you use it for? can you use it for pigments etc? x PM ME!!

MisaMayah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switz1880
I love you collection! The lip palettes are especially cool and I also love how it's all so neat. This may sound dumb, but how do you use a lip brush on your lipsticks in the palette without leaving a dent or mark?

Sorry i'm not quite sure what you mean!
th_confused_new.gif

Babylard

lovely collection.
when you have time and label the eyeshadows, please pm me and let me know! the colours are pretty and i would love to purchase some if i just knew what they were! <3

MisaMayah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
Nice Collection! What shade of Nouba powder is that?

thanks =) It is their Brown tan powder in shade No.10