Misa's obsessive compulsive disorder.. ~M*A*C~ (pic heavy!)

MisaMayah

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac-cakes
love it so much!!!
thanks for sharing!!!

OMG are you the lady from Pursebuzz??! =)

MisaMayah

Updated with pics of my brushes, I know i've been slacking and haven't done it yet..will be done sometime next week =)

BeautyPsycho

Oh my.. I'm so jealous!
th_drool.gif

nunu

love the brushes!! GOSH has some nice brushes as well! I bought 3 from them today: an eyeshadow flulf brush, a crease brush (love it is soo good for defining the outer v!) and brow shaping one. I am also addicted to barry m dazzle dust! I bought 4 today, i have 12 in total now!

Kuuipo

Holy Mother of God!!! Fantastic collection and fabulous taste in lip products. I think if I died and went to heaven, thats what it would look like.

MisaMayah

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
love the brushes!! GOSH has some nice brushes as well! I bought 3 from them today: an eyeshadow flulf brush, a crease brush (love it is soo good for defining the outer v!) and brow shaping one. I am also addicted to barry m dazzle dust! I bought 4 today, i have 12 in total now!

LOL..gotta have the right tools!!! lol, I know you should've seen me in Topshop at the Barry M counter! I actually got half of it form Superdrug when they had like a 3 for £10 offer?? something like that, plus I had a 10% on top =)