moonbathe discussion

kimmy

is anyone else as excited about this collection as i am? i really only want eclipse l/s and crescent l/g...because eclipse looks like it's the red i've been looking for...and crescent because i'm a sucker for them light pinks.
lol.gif
but white packaging?! i'm SO feeling that! it's going to be beautiful!

misswillow

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmy
is anyone else as excited about this collection as i am? i really only want eclipse l/s and crescent l/g...because eclipse looks like it's the red i've been looking for...and crescent because i'm a sucker for them light pinks.
lol.gif
but white packaging?! i'm SO feeling that! it's going to be beautiful!

I'm excited about Eclipse too, and Solar Plum
eyelove.gif
I'm not feeling C-Shock etc, but Moonbathe is calling me :loveya:

Winthrop44

Same here. I think I'll like alot of it since it seems like it's for warmer skin tones. Thanks for the separate thread!

styrch

I wasn't that excited about it, but it's growing on me. I'm not feeling C-Shock at all so I too am very happy about having a separate thread to discuss this.

Those lippies are looking mighty tempting. I'm not as crazy about the orange e/s as everyone else seems to be. But I am curious about the brownish-gold ones. That may sound boring but I think I hit my "color overload" with Pompous Blue last year.

glittergoddess27

I NEED a sparkly white compact or two,.. LOL. Still regretting not getting the Lure bronzers,. but I hated the colors. But white,....

TM26

I wasn't at first until I saw the swatch pics. They are gorgeous
eyelove.gif
Now I want 3 e/s, all the l/g, a blush and a liner. I am more excited about this one then c-shock, tendertones and sunstrip.

juicyaddict

Me, too I am more excited about this than C-shock. I think these for me are more wearable for my age. All the colors work nicely on my skintone. thanks for starting a new thread on this.

MsCuppyCakes

I'm very excited about this collection, as it will be the first that I will buy. The packaging definitely intrigued me.

ledonatella

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicyaddict
Me, too I am more excited about this than C-shock. I think these for me are more wearable for my age. All the colors work nicely on my skintone. thanks for starting a new thread on this.

Totally agree, cannot wait for this collection. I just cannot see me wearing the C-Shock colors to the grocery store or something......!

xmamax

I've only seen a few random pictures. Are there swatches that are labeled so you know which product is which? I am pretty excited from what I have seen though. It looks like it will be so pretty! I am not that into c-shock so this will be good.

~Crystal~

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmamax
I've only seen a few random pictures. Are there swatches that are labeled so you know which product is which? I am pretty excited from what I have seen though. It looks like it will be so pretty! I am not that into c-shock so this will be good.

Yup they're labelled. Just head over to the swatch requests and look under the Moonbathe thread! Risser did an awesome job with the swatches- i completely fell in love with Solar Plum and Eclipse!! Those shadows look yummy too
graucho.gif

EmbalmerBabe

I cannot wait for Moonbathe. I am going to go all out.
I can't wait for C-shock either so I guess I am in a lot of trouble.