moonbathe discussion

Lissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by carinapieries
Thanks Lissa. I spent way too much! I got both blushers, cosmic eyeshadow, moonbathe lipglass and ritzy glimmershimmer not to mention 2 tendertones
cheerleader.gif

Glad you got a good haul!
cheerleader.gif
Ritzy looks goorrgeouss I'm heading over the Mac website again now!

geeko

i don't think cosmic looks like woodwinked at all...

but it does look a bit similar to elite e/s....just that elite is a bit more brown

moonbathecomparison.jpg

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinda-chan
For Other Worldly looks similar to trance gold, so I'm happy with only afterdusk... :)

That's what I thought too but Other Worldly seems to have more sheen to it, and is less glittery?

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
That's what I thought too but Other Worldly seems to have more sheen to it, and is less glittery?

I compared the two last night at the MAC store. I am so on the fence about Other Worldly. I have Trace Gold and don't use it much, but they are a bit different so I might go back for OW. On me, (NW15) Trace Gold has a bit of pink in it whereas OW is very gold with no pink at all. I love the texture of OW too... very soft and buttery unlike Trace Gold which is a bit gritty
ssad.gif

geeko

I think one girl mentioned earlier that an ma told her that if rule and amber lights were mixed..... u would get firespot. So i tried to mix the 2 colors together and here's the swatches

firespotswatch.jpg

i would say it's pretty close

eulchen

i know im probably too late, but i can give it a try at least.

i didnt want anything from this collection but fell in love with the afterdusk blusher when i saw it at our counter last week. unfortunately it was sold out already (i wasnt there on the first day of the launch because i wasnt interested) so i would be grateful if anybody could do a CP for me, IF theres one left at a counter or store somewhere? i could pay by paypal! (europe preferred)

thanks!
wavey.gif

sleepyhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahlowryfan
does anyone know if your local counter or store still have Glimmershimmer from the Moonbathe collection?

yah, i saw them last week. i think ritzy is still on the us website, and arstry ray is on the canadian site. which one are you looking for?

starr

darn.. i completely overlooked this collection. Now i'm totally wanting to buy a honey moon l/s and moonbathe l/g and firespot e/s! argh!

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahlowryfan
does anyone know if your local counter or store still have Glimmershimmer from the Moonbathe collection?

Quote:
Originally Posted by starr
darn.. i completely overlooked this collection. Now i'm totally wanting to buy a honey moon l/s and moonbathe l/g and firespot e/s! argh!

Nordstrom still has some of the collection on their website including the glimmershimmers and moonbathe l/g.

HTH

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyhead
yah, i saw them last week. i think ritzy is still on the us website, and arstry ray is on the canadian site. which one are you looking for?

i'm looking for Astral Ray. i'm willing to buy them at the counters or stores not on the website.

shadowaddict

Quote:

The stores around me are sold out of these items but I was in Las Vegas last week at the pro store in the Forum Shops and they had lots of Honey Moon l/s and Moonbathe l/g and you can still order Firespot e/s on the MAC site. They are still doing free shipping with any order. There's a few codes out there to use for it. You can get the phone number for the Vegas store off the MAC site if you are interested in ordering it from them. The MA's there were so nice and helpful. I hope this helps you. I know I passed on Firespot at first and then got one and fell in love with it and then I wanted back-ups but they were sold out close to me. We have only one store and one counter here in Nashville. But I was so happy I was able to get it still online, which shocked me.

lian_qiu

Quote:
pardon my ignorance but what's a glimmershimmer?

It's a liquid illuminiser. Kinda like Revlon Skinlights