More Fake Hello Kitty

chickatthegym

NIB Mac Hello Kitty Blush CUTE *Stocking Stuffer* #8 - eBay (item 280394990033 end time Sep-15-09 11:26:35 PDT)

Look at this crap! What the hell is that?
th_dunno.gif
LOL "Color #4"

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickatthegym
NIB Mac Hello Kitty Blush CUTE *Stocking Stuffer* #8 - eBay (item 280394990033 end time Sep-15-09 11:26:35 PDT)

Look at this crap! What the hell is that?
th_dunno.gif
LOL "Color #4"

lol seller is delusional ...i feel sorry for any bride who would get this lot of crap
ssad.gif
auction says
"I purchased these from a distributor that sells Wholesale lots so the color name is not marked on the boxes however you can't go wrong with mac's colors or these prices.
yeayyyyyyyyyyy auction should say I purchased these from Tradekey.com or Alibaba.com ...and i cannot be responsible if my fake would spoil your honeymoon due to untested ingredients !!!

GoldenFairy

I can't believe people are bidding for this rubbish! Not only is the seller a fake but God only knows what is in that palette - it could cause skin irritation etc. Also if that is a blush, why does it come with an eyeshadow applicator - v. confusing....

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi~Flower
Probably a stupid question, but does E-bay and or MAC get notified when this stuff is posted?

Sushi,i speak for myself as i do report these auctions to ebay UK and US(time permitting of course)!
I know other members of Spectra,do as well....but with so many fake Mac,this is a full time job !Phewww
Also many would doubt that people would go to the trouble of faking make up..hence they buy these fakes in believe that it is genuine!
Up until about 3 years ago i did not know that for example Lancome creams were faked but my sis bought on ebay fake Lancome Absolue and Hydra Zen,which we only discovered was fake when it arrived!Different texture,smell,and lol spelling error on the box and jar ..the lid literally came apart when we tried to screw it back on!
nonono.gif
Lesson learnt!
What is even more alarming that there are counterfeit Braun brush heads, which come apart( small silver screw) when you brush your teeth!Imagine a child using one of these and choking on it..!!Fake Gilettes etc ,that cut your skin to ribbons...#Read this below...from Ebay UK,message boards and you will see why i will not buy certain stuff from ebay!When it comes to my family health im very conscious!
eBay Forums: Warning angerous Fake Braun Tooth ...

Estee Lauder,has not got VeRo programme on ebay,and until they do these fakes will just keep on coming and coming.Hope that info helps Sushi
winks.gif

Ciao for now

BellaItalia1969

Girls i was browsing on ebay US,and I am left wondering if the above seller :Giovanna8916 is also selling under this ID:amerivanelli
here is one of the Amerivanelli listings!Words failed me when i saw this blingy ,putrid looking HKitty blush!
WTH is with the octagonal looking case and the fake diamonds??!Yuk

MACs Hello Kitty Natural Blush & Powder (8pcs) - BNIB! - eBay (item 260474241746 end time Sep-15-09 09:35:37 PDT)
This set includes 8 MAC Hello Kitty Natural Blush & Powder; these products are new and comes with a box. They have never been tested or used and are full-size of 8g. This product is ideal for adding a natural color to your cheeks, highlighting & contouring! You will be receiving 4 blush colors & 4 contouring/highlighting colors; the colors included are shown in the picture. I bought this product from a wholesale distributer thats why each box has letter and numbers on the bottom instead of the color names. These MAC Hello Kitty blushers retail for about $30.00 each; making it $240 for all 8. Here at Bella Flower Boutique the starting aution price for these 8 MAC ....
yeah same crap as before ....bought from wholesaler no names,only numbers
I have 10 min spare im going to report it...this just hurts my peepers!!
angry.gif

BellaItalia1969

oops i just uploaded the vile image of this blingy looking Hello Kitty!I wish sometimes that Mac has not released this collection,it seems that the counterfeiters are hell bent on adding more ridiculous looking items to this fake HKitty
angry.gif

hellokitty.gif

one of the neg feedback that they recieved...sold the fake $70!!!Whattttt
RECEIVED FAKE MAC,VERY CHEAP KNOCKOFF,DO NOT BUY FROM HER!! BEWARE BEWARE!!!!!!!Buyer:
707kayleasmom ( 53 [Feedback score is 50 to 99] )
Aug-28-09 11:53

Follow-up by 707kayleasmom (Aug-28-09 11:58):
SHE NEVER STATED IN AUCTION THAT THEY WERE FAKE,TOOK ADVANTAGE & REFUSED REFUND!
o
Reply by amerivanelli (Aug-28-09 19:26):
VERY RUDE BUYER! I DID OFFER HER A REFUND ANYWAYS!!! PRODUCTS ARE OF MAC!!!!

MAC DAZZLEGLASS NIB (SET OF 12) $55.00 FREE SHIPPING!!! (#260463063168)US $76.09

chickatthegym

^ That's awful! I can't believe people are buying that crap. So gross! I didn't even know Dazzleglasses were faked (not that I would buy any on eBay). I reported the HK crap and the Dazzleglass "lot" too.

chickatthegym

^People are buying stuff that was never even made by MAC!!! How hard is it to look up the Collection and see if that was actually even made. Same with the Barbie stuff. You'd think it would be suspicous when a seller has like 50 brand new "Barbie" lipglosses from a collection that is like 3 years old!

elle25

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickatthegym
^People are buying stuff that was never even made by MAC!!! How hard is it to look up the Collection and see if that was actually even made. Same with the Barbie stuff. You'd think it would be suspicous when a seller has like 50 brand new "Barbie" lipglosses from a collection that is like 3 years old!

Some people just don't know about fakes. Last year when I was just getting into mac, it never occurred to me that there were fakes and I bought a bunch of pigments that I've only just found out are counterfeit.

I can't believe the amount of crap that they are passing off as HK mac. Its really disturbing.

BellaItalia1969

Linn,oh my !!!!That fake Mac HK ,is just gross !!!to me the packaging is a dead give away of fake!!!Looks so cheap n nasty !!
I will report these before i will go to bed...
winks.gif

But then again there are some devious sellers who cannot pretend that ie:they don't know that they are selling fakes and they don't care ...they have lots experience of selling and to me ignorance is just not an excuse!
Prime example is this UK seller:sherryb2647
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MACS-FLUIDLINE..._W0QQitemZ4000
297848679_tp.jpg
Please wait
Image not available
Am i really to believe that this powerseller is not aware that this is a fake??!
By the way ...im not jumping on bandwagon that all powersellers are bad or sell fakes...so please don't take offence
graucho.gif

BellaItalia1969

Thanks Chicka
smiles.gif

I have been contacted by loveforfashionxxi
i asked her does she know what a genuine MAC Hello Kitty,looks like?
smiles.gif

BLUE SILVER MINERALIZE .08 oz 6g MAC eyshadows MAKEUP (190335493307)
x.gif
x.gif
Subject:Re: Question for item #190335493307 - BLUE SILVER MINERALIZE .08 oz 6g MAC eyshadows MAKEUP
x.gif
x.gif
x.gif
x.gif
Q: Thank you for your interest in our auction. What questions did you have?
x.gif
x.gif

Mmmm what shall i reply....

BellaItalia1969

Linn, i reported your US seller and her all ugli HK ,eyeshadows and the Barbie...arghhh these are just horrible...that zebra print wth
th_LMAO.gif

I don't know how and who in US,counterfeit dept.decides which auctions should be removed...i will report again..even with time difference they should bloody take notice!!!!
angry.gif

Your seller replied pretty quick to me but i have not answered yet...
tong.gif

ohhh just a thought i always report trough ebay.com ...will see if i get any joy if i report via ebay.co.uk !