More women going from jobless to topless.

MzzRach

Not surprised to hear this, honestly. Times are tough, and exotic dancing, even in our current economy, can bring in serious cash. People gotta make a living!

nursee81

I saw that on my local news last week. The dancers were say that they are bring in like 1500 a wk instead of their usual 3000 a wk. Maybe I need to keep working out and give it a try to keep up with my MAC addiction

reesesilverstar

I saw this on my local news last week too... And it's really not surprising... In hard times, ppl revert back to the sure ways of making money...

User38

lolol..I heard this too..I wonder if I would get "extra" for low swoooping swingin booobs
smiles.gif
)

kariii

Honestly if I had the body, I'd do it! I'm not shy or anything and think it would be absolutely fun.

purrtykitty

People gotta do what they gotta do. I'd rather they do something for themselves than rely on the government.

ashk36

I used to be a cocktail waitress at a strip club, and I gotta admit, it was fun! It can be an ego boost hearing how beautiful you are from different guys all night. I mean really, it's nice to hear. It was weird at first getting used to seeing boobies EVERYWHERE but it didn't take long until I didn't even notice anymore. I never danced, though I was asked many times. They wouldn't have enough girls to do amateur night, and they'd say, "Hey why don't you do it? We'll make sure you win!" But I just couldn't. My brother came in there pretty regularly because he was good friends/crushing on another girl who worked there waitressing, so that would have been pretty awkward. I can't lie though, I've thought about going out of town and dancing for a night just for the hell of it, and the extra money. But you cannot hide from the drugs. They are everywhere. A girl I worked with died in the bathroom of a heroin overdose. There are dealers all over the club. Girls doing whatever drugs off the back of the toilet. I'd have to have a shot of Jager as soon as I came into work just to have the nerve to walk around in the skimpy outfits and flirt with all the strangers. I once had some old creepy dude try to bite my boob! It's all part of the job. And honestly, if my boyfriend wasn't so jealous, I'd most likely work at a strip club again part time. As long as you know what you're getting into and the things you're going to be surrounded by, and you keep your shit together, I say why the hell not?

xxAngelxx

I also worked at a strip club for a while as a waitress then "shot girl." It can be a very fun environment, but I watched so many girls get sucked into a bad lifestyle... getting drunk daily, doing drugs, even prostitution. I think the men there give you a false sense of worth. They say you're so beautiful, you have a great body, etc. But really, these are (mostly) drunk men trying to get laid. Its sad.

But, it was GREAT money. I can definately see why some women would turn to stripping to pay the bills. Its not easy money, but its often a great "paycheck." (Though depending on where you are, I knew some girls who, on a bad night, made NOTHING after they paid the house fee, DJ fee, bouncer fee, and cab ride to and from work.)

MissResha

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariii
Honestly if I had the body, I'd do it! I'm not shy or anything and think it would be absolutely fun.

exactly

blazeno.8

As long as you know what you're doing and don't feel that you're compromising yourself or your values to do it, go for it.

X4biddenxLustX

I totally agree that if I had the body, I would of done this once I had hit 18.

It sure beats working for practically minimum wage, actually after taxes it's nothing =[

leenybeeny

If I was jobless, I would go topless. That being said, exotic dancers go full nude here and I don't know that I could do that. I probably wouldn't make much money anyhow with my itty bitty titties and saddlebags HA!
winks.gif
But I think people should do what they need to do as long as they keep up their self-respect and don't get sucked into a bad lifestyle. It's just a job.

LMD84

hell if i had the body and looks i'd totally do topless dancing! i'd make a pretty packet outta my boobs... it's the rest of me that's not so hot!! but if it was a sfae enviroment and it wasn't fully naked then i'd have a go. at the end of the day i would rather make money than starve and i think there are much worse jobs out there than topless dancing and such! that said i would NOT tell my mum what i was doing!!
tong.gif

X4biddenxLustX

I actually would not at all going fully nude if I had a body to die for. Shit, I'd be flattered lol.

But I wouldn't do anything that involved drugs or having to have sex or do anything sexual with anyone though. Now that's just going too far.

Hilly

I dont think anyone would pay to see this girl dance...lol
Perhaps I am one of the worst dancers ever.

Shadowy Lady

I'm not surprised at all, ppl have to eat.

I still wouldn't do nude dancing, not for me at all. I'm not a big fan of the strip club environment. I'm sure I would find another way to make money that wouldn't involve my body.

leenybeeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
I'm not surprised at all, ppl have to eat.

I still wouldn't do nude dancing, not for me at all. I'm not a big fan of the strip club environment. I'm sure I would find another way to make money that wouldn't involve my body.

There are so many things people can do if they were out of a job. I went to a Bedroom Magic party on the weekend. If i wasn't working I would totally become a consultant. I had a blast!!!! They sell spa products, lingerie and toys
graucho.gif
I am actually considering doing it just for fun hahahah.. but seeing that I already have a full time job, sell Avon and do freelance Makeup, I hink hubby would kill me
greengrin.gif