More women going from jobless to topless.

leenybeeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
^^ when I come to TO next I will get you to do my makeup
greengrin.gif

th_DANCE.gif
Only if you will do mine!!

BeccalovesMAC

I use to work at one of these places. I wont lie. Women have kids and bill to pay. It is a big ego boost while at work but its also embarrassing outside of work. I fucken hate the shoes too!!!! They hurt my feet. I'm glad to say that I graduated college and dont have have to do shit like that anymore!

BeccalovesMAC

oh yea another thing. Topless girls make around $1500.00 a week Full nude make almost 4500.00(from what I hear on the West Coast inthis economoy) something to think about lol

ms.marymac

Quote:
Originally Posted by X4biddenxLustX
Not to get too off topic. But what do you ladies think about being like a dominatrix sort of..?

I think you would be dealing with stranger customers than if you worked in a strip club, lol. I used to work in a store that sold Fetish type things, and there is more to it than whipping people. People would come in a give us TMI all the time. *shudders*
icon_eek.gif

X4biddenxLustX

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms.marymac
I think you would be dealing with stranger customers than if you worked in a strip club, lol. I used to work in a store that sold Fetish type things, and there is more to it than whipping people. People would come in a give us TMI all the time. *shudders*
icon_eek.gif

Lol, I must admit some of those people ehh are kind of out there. I'm considering doing something along those lines. I had expressed my financial woes to a friend I had just recently just started talking to and she told me about this guy who is into that type of thing but has a foot fetish. He's practically her slave. She suggested that I get into that and has introduced the guy to me. I'm actually talking to him as I type this up right now. I've never done this sort of thing before but I am loving this feeling of control. Lol this is probably TMI.

Tinkerbell4726

Hell if anyone wants to see my fat ass jiggle and they'd be willing to pay me fat cash than for sure I would do it lol

But my boyfriend would rip my ass a new one lol

Tahti

I'd love to do it, my friend makes SO MUCH MONEY... she brought me to the place she works at and they did a body check on me... they practically were ROFL'ing xD Told me to gain some weight, lose some lankiness and grow a pair of boobs. Sensitive people ;/
It kind of irks me. Sure, the major majority of men like huge breasts, but not all. I don't feel conscious of not being 'womanly' at all, until ash*ole men like that point it out to me as a fault... *sigh*

X4biddenxLustX

^^ I've been told by people that I should do this or that (including stripping) soley on the basis that I'm asian and that men will love me. Well isn't that a bit racist...? lol. But yeah I don't think anyone will be happy once the clothes come off and all they see is flub!

Orchid_28

I would do it...I always tell my bf that I need to find a job or that I havent found any success and he said...why dont you strip? lol. If I was more confident about myself I would do it. I just need to tone up, grow my hair out, take a couple of stripping classes then I should be good to go lol.

Makeup Emporium

When the economy goes to crap the 2 things that still do well are booze and stripclubs. In fact when times are tough they tend to do even better as more people need the escape from the crap of their lives!

I would totally do it if I had to (and had the body to). You gotta do what you gotta do to survive!

Elusive21

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursee81
I saw that on my local news last week. The dancers were say that they are bring in like 1500 a wk instead of their usual 3000 a wk. Maybe I need to keep working out and give it a try to keep up with my MAC addiction

This job might sound appealing at first, but I guarantee that most dancers are making $100-$200 a night now, and this is in NUDE clubs (some girls leave OWING the club money from housefees and dj tipouts). It is VERY hard to make money now in this industry, unless you have been dancing for years and have built up a good clientele.

The adult industry is definitely NOT recession proof.

Elusive21

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccalovesMAC
oh yea another thing. Topless girls make around $1500.00 a week Full nude make almost 4500.00(from what I hear on the West Coast inthis economoy) something to think about lol

Ok that's just not true (I know - I have been in the industry for more than 6 years) Girls in VEGAS are making less than $200 a shift - that definitely does not add up to $1500 or $4500 a week. Before the recession, maybe. Definitely not right now. A lot of girls are quitting now, clubs are shutting down, house fees are going up, it's just not worth it anymore.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by X4biddenxLustX
^^ I've been told by people that I should do this or that (including stripping) soley on the basis that I'm asian and that men will love me. Well isn't that a bit racist...? lol. But yeah I don't think anyone will be happy once the clothes come off and all they see is flub!

Racist?
No.
Fetishist?
Yup.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchid_28
I would do it...I always tell my bf that I need to find a job or that I havent found any success and he said...why dont you strip? lol. If I was more confident about myself I would do it. I just need to tone up, grow my hair out, take a couple of stripping classes then I should be good to go lol.

Have you ever seen an average stripper up close?
Those lights are low for a reason.
oh.gif

hello_my_apple

they arent taking money from my pocket, you do what you need to do to survive. my sister danced her senior year of college and she made good money. i see it as a tax free cash pay check lol.

Tillache

I knew of a teen who was supported by his sisters stripping. His mom passed away, and she put herself and her little brother through school that way. She was his hero.