My Collection-MAC and Others

Krasevayadancer

*UPDATE* 4/8/08

These are pics of things mostly in the box. If you want to see something i can open it up and take a pic. All my bnib are items i collect and/or haven't gotten around to using yet!
Enjoy!

The lipsticks, all bnib. Mac, Guerlain, YSL Givenchy, Dior, Lancome etc

Nars, Chanel & Dior Palettes

All quads made over the past 2 yrs. Love quads!

Face products including Fafi IPPs, Coach Shimmer Powder, Guerlain Forever gold spray and meteorites, Givenchy Prissime

Barbie and MES'

What I use daily, the traincase and makeup tray:

I reach for these day in and day out:

So I have officially been collecting and using MAC since December 2006, but have been into makeup seriously for years.
I will post generalities about colors, if you have any questions please ask!
Also, I have the habit of hoarding (buying stuff and being too timid to use it cause new stuff is so pretty) So bear with the stuff still in boxes, some of it I took out for their close ups :-D
So without further adieu, my stash:

The Brushes, including MAC, Bare Escentuals and a few miscellaneous brushes

macstash3-25.jpg

Where it all lives, keep in mind I have the largest sephora train case with some stuff in it back home

macstash3-24.jpg

New Stuff I picked up at a CCO- Fluidlines in Shade, Blue Peep, Non Conformist, Waveline, and Royal Wink. Shadestick in Shimmermint, CCB in shell, Waternymph Eyeshadow

macstash3-23.jpg

Barbie Lipsticks, Barbie Lipglass, Toast of the Town, Lip Liner, Eyebrow Pencil, Lip Varnish in Warning!

macstash3-22.jpg

Barbie Beauty Powders

macstash3-21.jpg

All my quads: Raquel Quads, Well Plumed, Corps de Couleur, Glissade MSF

macstash3-20.jpg

Warm Pigments Holiday 2006, glimmershimmers, lipglass, and glitter liners from Nordstrom Soiree 2006 Holiday Collection

macstash3-19.jpg

All my pigments: Warm and Cool Holiday 2006 sets, Pastorale from Danse, Nordstrom Soiree Sets
macstash3-18.jpg

Don't be Shy, Shimpagne MSF, A peak of Rondelle

macstash3-17.jpg

French Grey, Rondelle, Mineralize Shadow Duo, Fab Blush

macstash3-16.jpg

macstash3-15.jpg

My lashes (Ardell and Benefit), Lancome Concealer, Benefit Hollywood Glow

macstash3-14.jpg

Misc Lancome Shadows, Prescriptives Primer, Mally Brightening Wand

macstash3-13.jpg

Tarte Blushing Bride, Various Mascaras (Lancome, Prescriptives, Benefit, Bare Escentuals, Stila and Bare Escentuals Highlighters, Prescriptives Line Treatment

macstash3-12.jpg

Stila Orchid Face Pallette, Foil Khol Liners, Illuminating Moisturizer (Tinted) Concealor- lol, thats me in the mirror, haha

macstash3-11.jpg

Urban Decay: Arsenal, Ammo Shadow Pallette, Ransome and Honey Deluxe Shadows, 24/7 in gunmetal and 1999, Glitter in Gold, forgot the name

macstash3-10.jpg

Mally Stuff: City Chic Smokey Eye Pallette, Cancellation Concealer, Shadow Duo, Blush in Plum Diva, Lipgloss and Lipstick

macstash3-9.jpg

Mally Full Face Pallette

macstash3-8.jpg

Believable Bronzer and Shimmer Shape and Glow from Mally- I highly recommend her stuff, it rocks!

macstash3-7.jpg

My stand alone shadows Mineralize in Heat/Element, turquatic, Phloof!. I have more, just either used em or didn't open them yet. Gave Pink Source and Nylon to my roommate.

macstash3-6.jpg

Brow Kit, Liquid Last Liners in Inkspill, Point Black, and Aqualine, Glitter Liner in Oxidate, Pain in Base Light, Frostlite, Blacktrack and Delphic Fluidlines

macstash3-5.jpg

Lipliner in raw refined, Brow Finisher, Technakhol in Black, Silverbleu, royal hue lucky jade, and Gracious Me Shadesticks

macstash3-3.jpg

Viva Glam Lip, Intense, Warm, Smokey Pallettes from Holiday 2006 Collections

macstash3-1.jpg

My current face stuff: Studio Tech in NW20, MSF Natural in Medium, Blushcream in Ladyblush

macstash3.jpg

Its a work in progress, more to come!

Krasevayadancer

Haha, no. Not hoarding those since they were my first extensive mac shadows. Wanna use those up before I touch my quads, haha
smiles.gif

Krasevayadancer

Thanks so much guys! Actually, the 2 cases you see there I got as gifts with purchase with Lancome (one from Nordstrom around the holidays, one in January at Bloomingdales)
My Sephora case is a humongous black metal one (the biggest one they have) that I got 2 years ago. That case sits in my apartment back in NY, the 2 in the pic are the ones I keep with me in my apt in jersey (where I go to school)

Miss_M

Very nice stash !!
smiles.gif

And I'm glad to read I'm not the only one with a hoarding problem. I still have stuff from last year that I've never used since it's just too pretty !! I even keep all my mu in it's original boxes, so I don't scratch or damage the compacts
blush-anim-cl.gif

fatfat

thanks for sharing! Thats a nice collection.
I love Mally's too
smiles.gif

Just got couple stuff from QVC yesterday!

Krasevayadancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLoves2Shop
Very nice!
thmbup.gif

FYI: you have good taste; we have the same traincase

LOL! Which one? I am addicted to them, but one day I hope to have a huge one to hold it all!
smiles.gif