My Collection of Japanese and US brand makeup

CosmePro

Look at all the pretties
smiles.gif
I would have a BLAST playing with all that stuff

TJgirl

Gorgeous collection, Thank you for the little brush reviews, I only own 2 MAC brushes and now I know what my next is gonna be...(217!!)

addict

Great collection! I really love Majolica Majorca
smiles.gif

Just wondering - are you from Hong Kong?
I'm from Hong Kong
smiles.gif

ladyv

Very pretty! I always had problem with Japanese skincares tho, some people love it, but I always breakout with BIG acne when I use Japanese skincares. Love makeups tho...esp. Lunasol eyeshadows!

argyle_socks

I love Koji eyebrow pencils! It lasts forever on me, and I have oily brows (yes, it's possible.)

I get all my stuff at Maurukai ( <3 ), but that is a little expensive, especially if I really don't know anything about the product.

nina_shai@hotma

G'day how are you? My friend bought the Octard conceiler when she was in Macau and it is fantastic for dancing on stage. She had colour 51 & 52. I am from Australia and i need to some how get my hands onto this stuff. How can i go about buying some??

Thank you very much

Nina
smiles.gif

macgalhk

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict
Great collection! I really love Majolica Majorca
smiles.gif

Just wondering - are you from Hong Kong?
I'm from Hong Kong
smiles.gif

me too =D it's inexpensive with good quality.
well, guess my name says it all
th_wink3.gif

macgalhk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyv
Very pretty! I always had problem with Japanese skincares tho, some people love it, but I always breakout with BIG acne when I use Japanese skincares. Love makeups tho...esp. Lunasol eyeshadows!

awww, that's so sad
ssad.gif

yes! lunasol e/s =D i got 3 new palettes from them lately. haven't tried them out yet. their xmas sets are usually a great deal. did you get them?

macgalhk

Quote:
Originally Posted by argyle_socks
I love Koji eyebrow pencils! It lasts forever on me, and I have oily brows (yes, it's possible.)

I get all my stuff at Maurukai ( <3 ), but that is a little expensive, especially if I really don't know anything about the product.

Which colour do you use? I'm using brown (i have dark brown too), but i find it to be a little too dark for my taste.

maurukai? is that a jap drugstore or what??? i got mine in Sasa at $28HK dollars. lol, can't read jap too, but i guess the picture says it all =P

macgalhk

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina_shai@hotma
G'day how are you? My friend bought the Octard conceiler when she was in Macau and it is fantastic for dancing on stage. She had colour 51 & 52. I am from Australia and i need to some how get my hands onto this stuff. How can i go about buying some??

Thank you very much

Nina
smiles.gif

I have colours S51 and S71. Actually, I don't like it at all. The colours look ashy on me. (i'm around NC 30-35.) the texture is very waterproof, i'd have to say, but you can expect it to be a bit drying. i'm not sure where you can get it in austrailia though ><

Eire3

This is a great collection!

I'm going to japan this summer but i really don't know many japanese make-up brands...have you got something to suggest that it's worth to buy there?

nina_shai@hotma

ok thanks heaps i need the octard for on stage so its great for sweating! I dont think i can get it here in Aus i was wondering if anyone had a shop name or contacting details of a place that might send it out?? If so that would be greatly appreciated!!

Nina

macgalhk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eire3
This is a great collection!

I'm going to japan this summer but i really don't know many japanese make-up brands...have you got something to suggest that it's worth to buy there?

my faves are Lavshuca & Majolica Majorca. You can find them in local drugstores. Good quality, inexpensive and cute packaging!

Eire3

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgalhk
my faves are Lavshuca & Majolica Majorca. You can find them in local drugstores. Good quality, inexpensive and cute packaging!

Thank you very much for the hint! I'll surely try them!

mizuki~

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgalhk

Those are my favs too.. SO pretty & princessy! and cheap too
greengrin.gif