My definitive MAC collection (lots 'o pics!)

NicksWifey

I had been wanting to do this for a while now, so here goes. Back in 2005, I posted this picture of my little MAC collection
lmao.gif
:

Img_2287.jpg

I'd like to think my collection has come a long way since then, so here it is in its current state!
cheerleader.gif

Eyeshadows:
Img_7613.jpg

Top row: Retrospeck, Honey Lust, Woodwinked, All That Glitters.
Middle row: Honesty, Nylon, Knight Divine, Black Tied
Last: Big T

Pigments:
Img_7598.jpg

From left to right: Provence, Shimmertime, Dazzleray, Deckchair & Dark Soul

Blushes:
Img_7606.jpg

From left to right: Foolish Me & Springsheen

Misc. eye stuff:
Img_7615.jpg

From top to bottom: Loud Lash mascara, Beige-ing Shadestick (back-up), Beige-ing, Shimmersand, and Technakohl liner

Img_7620.jpg

Blacktrack Fluidline

LE stuff + nail lacquer:
Img_7616.jpg

Back row: Bronzeray bronzing stick, Steamy nail lacquer
Front: Pink Subtropical stain

Foundation + concealer:
Img_7628.jpg

Select SPF 15 Liquid in NC42, Studio Finish SPF 35 concealer in NC42

Bronzing powders:
Img_7625.jpg

From left to right: Refined Golden bronzing powder, Deep Dark Mineralize Skinfinish, Bronze bronzing powder

Brushes:
Img_7617.jpg

From top to bottom: MAC 190, MAC 266, MAC 213, MAC 224.

Lip stuff:
Img_7622.jpg

Back row: Viva Glam V l/s, Kinda Sexy l/s. Front row: Dewy Jube lipgelee, Prrr lipglass, Nymphette lipglass, Clear lipglass (Viva Glam V not pictured, in hiding!)

Well that's my collection! I can't wait to add more and thanks for looking everyone!!
clap.gif

hunnybun

you have a fantastic collection and great taste! literally everything you own is all the "really good stuff" that i would probably be left with if i got rid of everything that i bought and really didn't use. especially your piggie colors. great choices. thanks for sharing!

YvetteJeannine

It looks like we share a love for the same type of eyeshadow colors!! You have all the sparkly brown/neutrals, and those are MY personal faves (ie; Honesty, Honey Lust, Woodwinked). You mustmustmust get Mythology...oooh...and Cosmic (just came out w/ Moonbathe). Trust me, you will NOT regret those two!!!!

Good to see I am not the only one who loves those colors/textures!!! And, they have the added benefit of flattering nearly everyone.

Your collection has grown immensely. Keep goin'!

NicksWifey

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteJeannine
It looks like we share a love for the same type of eyeshadow colors!! You have all the sparkly brown/neutrals, and those are MY personal faves (ie; Honesty, Honey Lust, Woodwinked). You mustmustmust get Mythology...oooh...and Cosmic (just came out w/ Moonbathe). Trust me, you will NOT regret those two!!!!

Good to see I am not the only one who loves those colors/textures!!! And, they have the added benefit of flattering nearly everyone.

Your collection has grown immensely. Keep goin'!

Thanks! I would be nowhere without all those neutral/sparkly colors. I definitely branched out when I got Big T because those are the colors I usually stick to (Retrospeck, Woodwinked, etc.)
I have been looking into Mythology for the last week or so, as soon as I saw it on a swatch pic online, I was like, "I GOTTA GET THAT NEXT!"

effloresce_

Nice collection! I like that everything seems to have gotten plenty of love
smiles.gif
I definitely need more neutrals - which are your faves?

NicksWifey

Quote:
Originally Posted by effloresce_
Nice collection! I like that everything seems to have gotten plenty of love
smiles.gif
I definitely need more neutrals - which are your faves?

My HG e/s of all time is Retrospeck, I would be NOWHERE without it! Also I love All That Glitters, it's so wearable for everyday.

NicksWifey

Quote:
Originally Posted by miztgral
OH wow, do I see that you've hit the pan for Big T? That's fast!

Ohhh no, lol! Actually some of my Honey Lust e/s had rubbed off on there cause I mistakenly used the same brush for both pans. It takes me quite some time to hit the pan on one of my eyeshadows, even though there are a few pictured that I already have hit the pan in, but I've had them for a long time
smiles.gif

miztgral

I see! For a moment I thought you had been using Big T on everyone you know or something, haha.
I don't think I will hit pan for any of my eyeshadows for a long long time...

blindpassion

Ok... I LOVE your collection, because it's all stuff thats useful and multi-purpose. It's stuff that you WILL actually use. A lot of people on this site I notice, have MASSIVE collections and 90 percent of it doesn't get used, your collection looks a lot like mine. It's fantastic. =) Definitely a good way to enjoy MAC without breaking your bank account.

PS. Retrospeck and Woodwinked... two of my FAVORITE colors!!
greengrin.gif

NicksWifey

Well here's an update (no pics though!) I've scored more stuff since I originally started this thread, so here goes
smiles.gif

Surreal e/s
Juxt e/s
Tilt e/s
Bronze e/s
Cosmic e/s
Mythology e/s
Subtle pigment
Happening Gal l/g
Sex Ray l/g
MAC for Nordstrom Novel Twist Warm Eyes x6 palette