My gal...[pic heavy]

DevinGirl

was born on Feb. 10th, 2009! A new makeup diva is born!
winkiss.gif

[FONT=Comic Sans MS,cursive]Yay! Our little gal is finally here. Miss Mia Taylor-Grace Touchton was born 2-10-09 at 8:32 AM. I was thinking that because the c-section was scheduled a week before her due date & she was conceived so quickly after her big brother was born that she might weigh less than her brothers (Her 11 y/o brother weighed 8lbs. 5oz & her 12 m/o brother weighed 8lbs. 13oz.). [/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS,cursive]Well that WASN'T the case, lol. Mia weighed 8lbs. 13.4oz.!!!! She's a big girl with an angry face, lmao. The c-section went smoothly (there was a little scar tissue to contend with as this was my 3rd c-section) & her birth was complication-free. [/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS,cursive]Here's the big event![/FONT]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEK3BhJY3_0

newbornd.jpg

(of course I'm in full makeup...who do think I am???
winkiss.gif
)

twotouchtonladies.jpg

mamamia.jpg

homep.jpg

lovelylady.jpg

babygirli.jpg

Big brother lending a (much needed!) hand:
feedingmia.jpg

Riley marveling at his little sister:
piggybabymia.jpg

Daddy w/ his littlest monsters:
dadhisbabies2.jpg

Daddy & Mia
daddymia.jpg

All of us. I got out of the hospital the day before so that's my excuse for looking like crap!
touchton5.jpg

Thanks for looking!
smiles.gif

fintia

you looked soo pretty.. wioth make up and eveything lol!!! I on the other hand did not look as pretty but oh well contractions started at 6 am and after that they were really bad so my delivery pics are not cute.. I looked awful!!! LOL Natural birth tho.. CONGRATS!!

pdtb050606

WOW, the video where she came out just made me cry, that is amazing! Congratulations to you and your beautiful family
smiles.gif

kariii

lol @ ' i wore make up.. who do you think I am?" my fiance jokes around with me too and says when I'm giving birth I will be looking like i'm going to my Prom.. haha oh man

MissResha

DAMN...what is this salty wet stuff coming out of my eyes...

fucking tears.

i dunno why i always cry when i see stuff like this. maybe my clock is ticking.

that is so damn beautiful, congratulations hun. she is absolutely gorgeous. your entire family and you are just beautiful.

*sigh*