My gal...[pic heavy]

laguayaca

She is a big girl! Haha looking beautiful even till the last day of your pregnancy! Gorgeous familia!

DevinGirl

Thank you all so very much! It makes me all sappy thinking of those of you that shed a tear or two watching the video. I know c-sections aren't really considered 'natural' births & vaginal deliveries usually get all the praise...but it was a special time for me (duh) but to have it on video was really neat (thanks to hubby for being a super cameraman!).

I got a lot of teasing from all the nurses & doctors for being all made up, lol. I think I was making up for how I knew I'd be looking like crap (now). All exhausted & zombified, lol. Thanks again, I missed Specktra! & when she starts sleepnig through the night, lol, expect more FOTDs!

heart.gif
to you all!

chiquilla_loca

Congratulations to you & your family!
what a beautiful baby girl!
Luv the part about you getting teased about your makeup, but you did look super fantastic for Mia's debut!
Lovely pictures!
Take care & Thanks for sharing!

Navessa

WOW WOW WOW!

it seems like just yesterday you announced the pg!

she's gorgeous just like her mama!
i'm so happy for you that you get a lil girl to play make up with!!
so sweet!

oh and EVERY birth is a miracle! i was the doula at a repeat c-section birth in December and got to be the camerawoman - i was so surprised i took such great pics cuz i was BAWLING my eyes out!

CONGRATS MAMA!!

Navessa

okay, so i had a chance to watch the video.
WOW again! that is one of the best c-section videos i have ever seen!!!

could i use it to share with my clients? i won't without your approval.

DevinGirl

I have to agree. I'm so proud of my honey for doing such a fab job! We don't mind if you use it!
smiles.gif
I appreciate you asking though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navessa
okay, so i had a chance to watch the video.
WOW again! that is one of the best c-section videos i have ever seen!!!

could i use it to share with my clients? i won't without your approval.

Chikky

Congratulations. She is beautiful. I think she looks just like you! You all look like a great family. And your sons were so cute with her. Congrats again!

Ernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinGirl
I know c-sections aren't really considered 'natural' births & vaginal deliveries usually get all the praise...

Congratulations, it doesn't matter how she came out! You looked amazing, I had a c/section too (10 pounds!) but looked like death.
lol.gif

Moppit

You have a beautiful family! I wish I looked that good on a regular day....never mind just giving birth.

NutMeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navessa
it seems like just yesterday you announced the pg!

Heck, it seems like just yesterday you announced your pregnancy with Riley. Time flies.

Suzyn

Congrats she is BEAUTIFUL! I won't lie, I cried a bit too. Its a great thing to be a mother!
smiles.gif
)

Khalia25

As usual, I'm late in the game..

But congratulations. Omg. This is tooo beautiful!! And that baby has your lips! LOL
smiles.gif
She is gorgeous!!!

Lauren1981

OMG I'VE NEVER SEEN A LIVE C-SECTION BEFORE!!!
shockt.gif

(and this is shocked in a good way)
happybirthday.gif
congrat.gif

happy belated to mia and congrats to you!!!

ambicion6

aw shes a cutie. your whole family is too!

girl, i hope i look as good as you when im giving birth! i'll probably be all sweaty, pale and pasty with uneven skintone screaming for the hubby to get that camera out of my face!