My MAC store ROCKS!!!

messhead

So I go into my local MAC freestanding store to pick up a blush palette. I see that they still have Nice Vice Paint Pot so I decide to pick one up. The MU artist searches and searches and looks in the back and NO NICE VICE!!!
ssad.gif

SO, he says "Sorry were out, but I can empty this one (the tester) into a sample jar and give it to you!" PS: the tester was pretty much full. So he empties it out into a sample jar and gives it to me!

Pretty good score!
th_DANCE.gif

Mad Props to the MAC store at Arden Fair Mall!!!

MACATTAK

Wow that is nice! Whenever they are out of things that I want they say they can bring over the items so I can "LOOK" at them. Yeah, I know what the items look like, that's why I want them
th_confused_new.gif

contrabassoon

I got Royal Wink and Uppity fluidlines for the the same reason, they were all sold out so they emptied the containers and gave me all of the remaining product, which was pretty much full!

Labonte

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
Wow that is nice! Whenever they are out of things that I want they say they can bring over the items so I can "LOOK" at them. Yeah, I know what the items look like, that's why I want them
th_confused_new.gif

LOL oh geez

lazytolove

I love my store, too. Even though i never get any free MAC =] but the MUA ladies are very friendly. Well, some are not...I don't like two of them, i think they're a lil bitchy. =[