Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Medgal07

It's Today was a Fairy Tale. It's so unbelievably girly, completely not what I'm normally going for and I love it. Good to hear you had some fun. Aaaaah, Salmiakki! Makes my wouth water. Love them but a lot of people around here abhor liquorice so it's quite hard to get.

MED!!!!
pompom.gif
friends.gif
pompom.gif

So happy to see you again in here. So now, go and do your nails and tell us about it then and generally come and chat like in ye olde times!

Looks good Fuzzy! I skipped all the super LE PPs. Did you get any others beside Solar Flare?

Looks great MRV!
Hi Anneri
th_kiss.gif
Thanks for the warm welcome. Just looking at your avatar feels like home. It's my all-time favorite.
girlhaha.gif
I'm doing my nails shortly!

Anitacska

Here's my mani, Barry M Amethyst Glitter over a purple Revlon polish.

I wore OPI DS Indulgence while I was away, but didn't take pictures. It was very pretty (even my hubby said so!) and lasted for 3 days.

I went to TK Maxx today and bought a Ciate Feathered Manicure, it was reduced to £6 from £28! Not sure how well it will work, but I'll give it a shot. It comes with a minin paint pot, a full size fast drying topcoat, nail scissors, files and the feathers. Bargain.
smiles.gif

mintymilky

Fuzzy, MRV, Anneri : thank you all! :)

MRV, that stamping looks cute!

jennyap, very pretty polish!

Anitacska, I like that mani!

Experimenting with striping tape again.
KIKO - Peach Rose, KIKO - Mint Milk, p2 - eternal, p2 - pure white

MRV

Fuzzy, MRV, Anneri : thank you all! :)

MRV, that stamping looks cute!

jennyap, very pretty polish!

Anitacska, I like that mani!

Experimenting with striping tape again.
KIKO - Peach Rose, KIKO - Mint Milk, p2 - eternal, p2 - pure white
Thanks, MM! Nice & bold mani!

Ok, I'm wearing Aurora. The shift is so STRONG with this one
omg.gif
, my phone can't even understand all the colours, like emerald, it has!

jennyap

Quote:Originally Posted by MRV

Oooh! Where did you get those from? I'd love to get Hello NY. The glitter is so awesome.

So lovely!

That's some dense glitter! I have never tried Barry M, not even though they are cheep.

omg.gif

I was going to PM you with the details, but just checked and they don't have any more available anyway :( So jealous that you managed to get Aurora, it is stunning! I really wanted that one as well as Solar Flare, but I was out with family the day they released, so everything was sold out by the time I looked. I only managed to get Solar Flare (several days later) by pure fluke, along with the Enchanteds.

Anitacska

Oooh! Where did you get those from? I'd love to get Hello NY. The glitter is so awesome.

So lovely!

That's some dense glitter! I have never tried Barry M, not even though they are cheep.

omg.gif

I was going to PM you with the details, but just checked and they don't have any more available anyway
ssad.gif

So jealous that you managed to get Aurora, it is stunning! I really wanted that one as well as Solar Flare, but I was out with family the day they released, so everything was sold out by the time I looked. I only managed to get Solar Flare (several days later) by pure fluke, along with the Enchanteds.
Aurora is gorgeous! Rainbow Connection will be restocking them all incl. Aurora sometime this month. Hope you manage to get it.

jennyap

Quote:Originally Posted by Anitacska

Aurora is gorgeous! Rainbow Connection will be restocking them all incl. Aurora sometime this month. Hope you manage to get it. 

Ooh thanks for that! I'll definitely give it a shot, hope they come out on a day/time I can be available.

Anitacska

Ooh thanks for that! I'll definitely give it a shot, hope they come out on a day/time I can be available.
Let me know if you have trouble being available, I can always try for you. I'm usually around during the day.

Fuzzy

So lovely!

omg.gif

wowee I'm glad I got this one!
eyelove.gif

MRV

I've found some pictures of upcoming Orly, China Glaze and OPI collections. You're welcome!
girlhaha.gif

Those green OPIs look awesome, and I will watch for the ORLYs, too!

Quote: Originally Posted by Anneri

Thanks Anita! I've two more:

Def. getting some of the new KBShimmers! I was just watching swatches, and that yellow looks so good!

There's also an Essie neon collection coming out with colours like "I'm addicted" and "serial shopper". They must have lurked here!
lol.gif

Anneri

It's amazing! This morning I spotted three colours at the same time: green-purple-orangy. And later when I was in a department store it looked just crazy in their lightning, and a SA demanded to know if I have own nails and what that awesome polish was! Those green OPIs look awesome, and I will watch for the ORLYs, too! Def. getting some of the new KBShimmers! I was just watching swatches, and that yellow looks so good! There's also an Essie neon collection coming out with colours like "I'm addicted" and "serial shopper". They must have lurked here! :lol:  
Had to google that asap and found it. I like the turqoise and the orange ones a lot, but I'm not sure if we get the neons or not over here. I seem to remember that last year we didn't, but my thoughts are a bit fuzzy from drinking some glasses of wine with the hubby lol! http://www.chicprofile.com/2014/03/essie-neon-collection-for-summer-2014.html

Anitacska

Oh yes, the KBShimmers are very nice too. Although they look lovely as a group picture, I think really only 2 or 3 caught my eye properly.

The weirdest thing happened today. I put my Liquid Sky Lacquer Blue Hawaiian out on my chest of drawers to use later and when I next looked at it a few hours later the bottle was cracked on top, in fact the whole top was broken off! Nobody owned up to breaking it, so I have to assume it cracked on its own. Has this happened to anyone before? It's either that, or someone isn't telling the truth..
getyou.gif
Anyway, I've managed to save most of it into two bottles, just as well I'd kept my empty topcoat bottles. Still really annoying.