Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

MRV

nice! Aguja St. Exupery is a nice take on the holo topcoat, just don't ask me to pronounce it!
girlhaha.gif

Thanks, it is. It also has some tiny flecks but they don't really show over a darker polish. I can do St. Exupery for you but Aguja I'm not so sure about...

Quote: Originally Posted by Fuzzy

I received my WingDust order, it was all wrapped up nice in a black box full of packing peanuts.
My polishes, Coral Leaf & Cody Cat, came with a wee bag of candy and a glass file!

And from Llarowe I got Different Dimension Today Was a Fairytale

Because everyone else was doing it
girlhaha.gif

it's really pretty!
Awesome! So lovely so receive such a package.
Talking about packages, I received today my spring ILNPs and Borealis with Darcy. And 2 TCs.
fluffy.gif

Today's mani is EL Absinthe (oh, not the easiest creme) with a trial stamping with Essie Penny Talk (I saw someone had used it for stamping and wanted to try, I think it works, but I'm still missing my new plates!).

Anitacska

First I'll post my pictures, then I'll go back and comment.

Today's mani, Color Club Daisy Does It and Sparkle and Soar. My first sponging. It turned out pretty well and the yellow is so glowy!

Also, a little haul from yesterday:

And a not so little haul...
girlhaha.gif

Fuzzy

I don't mind long nails when typing. It does not bother me at all. Since I don't play any cord instrument atm, knitting is the only thing that is difficult even with a bit longer nails. But I have not done that either of late. :( Which stamper are you referring to? I got the new double ended stamper. Kind of slippery without filing. Also the scraper that came with it is of plastic. I don't think it's working very well. I have to try the CC method. Success!! :cheer: Probably skip. The orange is nice but frosty. Nice! Once again I don't think I've seen those Maybellines here, but we do have the Isadoras. I'm trying to mostly stay away from light pastels though, not to mention the sheerness. Thanks, it is. It also has some tiny flecks but they don't really show over a darker polish. I can do St. Exupery for you but Aguja I'm not so sure about... Awesome! So lovely so receive such a package. Talking about packages, I received today my spring ILNPs and Borealis with Darcy. And 2 TCs. :fluffy: Today's mani is EL Absinthe (oh, not the easiest creme) with a trial stamping with Essie Penny Talk (I saw someone had used it for stamping and wanted to try, I think it works, but I'm still missing my new plates!).
Love that green!
Zoya Cosmos. A little rough even with top coat. It might be better as an accent nail.
Nice! Sounds too rough for me though lol
First I'll post my pictures, then I'll go back and comment.  Today's mani, Color Club Daisy Does It and Sparkle and Soar. My first sponging. It turned out pretty well and the yellow is so glowy! Also, a little haul from yesterday: And a not so little haul... :haha:
:eyelove: Wowww! Now I'm trying to figure out if I can get away with wearing a yellow polish even though I know yellow makes me a lobster :lol: Nice haul! Ohhh cereal twins!
686c863b_image.jpeg
Family size because I'm a Reese's Puff glutton lol

Anitacska

I don't mind long nails when typing. It does not bother me at all. Since I don't play any cord instrument atm, knitting is the only thing that is difficult even with a bit longer nails. But I have not done that either of late. :(

Which stamper are you referring to? I got the new double ended stamper. Kind of slippery without filing. Also the scraper that came with it is of plastic. I don't think it's working very well. I have to try the CC method.

Success!!
cheerleader.gif

Probably skip. The orange is nice but frosty.

Nice! Once again I don't think I've seen those Maybellines here, but we do have the Isadoras. I'm trying to mostly stay away from light pastels though, not to mention the sheerness.

Thanks, it is. It also has some tiny flecks but they don't really show over a darker polish. I can do St. Exupery for you but Aguja I'm not so sure about...

Awesome! So lovely so receive such a package.
Talking about packages, I received today my spring ILNPs and Borealis with Darcy. And 2 TCs.
fluffy.gif

Today's mani is EL Absinthe (oh, not the easiest creme) with a trial stamping with Essie Penny Talk (I saw someone had used it for stamping and wanted to try, I think it works, but I'm still missing my new plates!).

Love the stamping! I have to admit though, that sort of green isn't my colour.

I'm still waiting for my Borealis. Harlow & Co just restocked/launched PP if anyone's interested. Sadly Borealis is now sold out.

Anitacska

Btw, VampyVarnish has swatches of the OPI MLB LE. Just thought to mention it because we discussed it earlier!

Meh. Boring and frosty.

Love both of these, some of the other pastel isadora textures were super sheer but this one was muuuch better!
Pretty!

Quote: Originally Posted by Fuzzy

I received my WingDust order, it was all wrapped up nice in a black box full of packing peanuts.
My polishes, Coral Leaf & Cody Cat, came with a wee bag of candy and a glass file!

And from Llarowe I got Different Dimension Today Was a Fairytale

Because everyone else was doing it
girlhaha.gif

it's really pretty!
I like receiving candy in my packages too! I'm still contemplating whether I should get Coral Leaf. Maybe at the next restock on Rainbow Connection.

Fuzzy

I think if yellow is at the end of the tips, then it might work for you.

Unfortunately you can only get the small packs here and the prices are crazy, but I love peanut butter anything, so stocked up on it (I actually bought 3, but only included one in the picture).
I've got the polishes bookmarked on NailPolishCanada already
ohboy.gif
lol.gif

That big box is $7.79 regular price... why is corn & sugar so expensive? lol I prefer when it goes on sale for 3.99, but that only happens a few times a year.

Bcteagirl

Today's mani, Color Club Daisy Does It and Sparkle and Soar. My first sponging. It turned out pretty well and the yellow is so glowy!

I LOVE that sponging. I have not tried it yet but I do own sponges.. now I just need those polishes :p

Medgal07

Originally Posted by MRV
fluffy.gif

Totally went nuts when I saw this mani gorgeous mani and thought, "I must have that nail polish"---then I realized---I already have it
lol.gif
I think that's called product overload at its best. LOVE the accent nail too!!!!

love.gif

Medgal07

girlhaha.gif

Great hauls---I'll take one of each and double the treats!!! Your mani screams summer---love it!

LastContrast

wahhh, just putting in an order on pciture polish and camo is sold out. just throwing out a query on the off chance - anyone have some hints on who might have it in stock?

Anitacska

If anyone's interested, Harlow & Co has restocked most of the Colors by Llarowe spring polishes and some other ones incl. the Superbowl ones (?) eg. Seahawks Lime! I'd been lemming it for ages and managed to grab it, yay!

PearlyQueen

girlhaha.gif

That is an awesome manicure, those nails are on fire! I don't think I'd be good at sponging, but that makes me very tempted to try though it's way off my colour pallette! Stunning. And I like the look of those Gosh colours. I've picked up Gosh in the chemist so often, but I've never actually bought one. Got close when one I fancied was marked on sale, but at the checkout they scanned it at full price so I left it! Enjoy your treats!