Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Anitacska

Great hauls---I'll take one of each and double the treats!!! Your mani screams summer---love it!
Thank you! Have some treats on me!

My Pretty Polish haul came today with Borealis. :) I was going to get all 6 of the China Glaze polishes (Sea Goddess), but I had to leave one as the postage cost would've doubled for 7 polishes. Will get it later from Nail Polish Direct.

PearlyQueen

This week's manicure is Jade Vermelho Surreal -

Halogen lights

indoor light

With flash

Sunlight

It's pretty but it's not red!

My search goes on....
Maybe this week's only new polish will be "the one" - Enchanted Polish November 2013

in that lighting, it really looks the same as the Jade though!

Dominique33

My current mani, Kiko summer 2014 Life in Rio collection n° 475 , just one coat + top coat. It's really bright ( brighter than on the picture ).

Monsy

Very pretty & perfect manis. I've always loved Essie.
heart.gif
Thank you

spring collection really surprised me. not much of unique colors but formulas are perfection

Anitacska

Halogen lights

indoor light

With flash

Sunlight

My search goes on....
Maybe this week's only new polish will be "the one" - Enchanted Polish November 2013

in that lighting, it really looks the same as the Jade though!
Pretty mani! If you're after a great red holo, the Glitter Gal Red holo I wore last week is probably the one you're after. It isn't orange at all, it's a gorgeous glowing red.

This is my mani, Girly Bits D!ck In A Box. It also has a pinkish duochrome to it at extreme angels. Very unique and pretty. Was gonna do some stamping on it too, but ran out of time/energy. Now I'm contemplating what to do for my birthday mani (it's on Tuesday).

kimibos

essie style hunter
PERFECTION!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Anitacska
Hahaha, yes, good question! Here the small box costs £5-6, which is more like $9-10! But then it's imported from America which is very far away.

My Pretty Polish haul came today with Borealis. :) I was going to get all 6 of the China Glaze polishes (Sea Goddess), but I had to leave one as the postage cost would've doubled for 7 polishes. Will get it later from Nail Polish Direct.

ohh those CG look so pretty! i havent been to sallys in ages. im hoping to get 1 atleast. Love the borealis polish!
Cant wwaait for your B-day mani!

kimibos

Sunlight
My search goes on....
Veryy Pretty! i ended up not liking November from Enchanted.

kimibos

i went to Tjmaxx today and they had Butter london, Sephora by OPI and the new X formula, Orly, OPI and Sparituals.

i got BL Cream Tea. - white Jelly. i think im gonna do a pedi with it.

i didnt look around much since i started to feel tired very soon and didnt want the ambulance to take me home
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

i went to Tjmaxx today and they had Butter london, Sephora by OPI and the new X formula, Orly, OPI and Sparituals.

i got BL Cream Tea. - white Jelly. i think im gonna do a pedi with it.

i didnt look around much since i started to feel tired very soon and didnt want the ambulance to take me home
girlhaha.gif
Cream Tea love----so nice w/a summer tan. Glad you listened to your body & headed home under your own
steam, & not an ambulance!

Jill1228

i went to Tjmaxx today and they had Butter london, Sephora by OPI and the new X formula, Orly, OPI and Sparituals. i got BL Cream Tea. - white Jelly. i think im gonna do a pedi with it.  i didnt look around much since i started to feel tired very soon and didnt want the ambulance to take me home:haha:
I love Butter London. I stocked up the last time their site had 50% off. Gonna check out TJ maxx

MRV

Just posting mani. I played with Penny Talk again (with ILNP Music Box) to put it in the 'used' drawer. It was so perfect on the stick swatch but on nails not so. Also found out that I'm just too slow when stamping, maybe polishes intended for stamping don't dry up in a second?

Anneri

@Anitacska: The red holo I wore was CBL The mighty red Baron. Btw, @Pearlyqueen, that's a nice red! The holo isn't that pronounced though. Nice manis and hauls all around! I got Borealis and Aurora today! Put Borealis on immediately and couldn't manage to photograph it properly. I used two coats over black. It's nice but no must have I think.
23ad6681_image.jpeg

PearlyQueen

Pretty mani! If you're after a great red holo, the Glitter Gal Red holo I wore last week is probably the one you're after. It isn't orange at all, it's a gorgeous glowing red.

This is my mani, Girly Bits D!ck In A Box. It also has a pinkish duochrome to it at extreme angels. Very unique and pretty. Was gonna do some stamping on it too, but ran out of time/energy. Now I'm contemplating what to do for my birthday mani (it's on Tuesday).

I did like that red holo - shame it's been discontinued. I'll keep an eye out for it though!
Like your mani - grey holo is so classy!
And Happy Birthday for tomorrow!

PearlyQueen

Just posting mani. I played with Penny Talk again (with ILNP Music Box) to put it in the 'used' drawer. It was so perfect on the stick swatch but on nails not so. Also found out that I'm just too slow when stamping, maybe polishes intended for stamping don't dry up in a second?

I like the subtle stamping! And that's such a pretty metallic copper. I always like this sort of shade, but they often don't work so well on me for some reason.

PearlyQueen

The Mighty Red Baron was on my list to buy at the next restock - but I've been thinking I'd cross it off, as the swatches I've seen haven't been as holo as I'd hoped. I'm still thinking about it because it's really my kind of red!
Borealis looks nice on you - I skipped it because the single swatch I'd seen left me a bit unimpressed. I think it's better than I expected! Too late now though! In all honesty, I'm not short of a lacquer or two...

Fuzzy

That's what I worry about with trying stamping, I'm just so slow at stuff!
Pretty combo!
Quote: Originally Posted by Anneri

@Anitacska: The red holo I wore was CBL The mighty red Baron. Btw, @Pearlyqueen, that's a nice red! The holo isn't that pronounced though.

Nice manis and hauls all around!

I got Borealis and Aurora today! Put Borealis on immediately and couldn't manage to photograph it properly. I used two coats over black. It's nice but no must have I think.

Very pretty!
I saw it go up on NailPolishCanada, but I didn't feel like I had to have it, so I passed.

I painted my nails with a holo polish but it's all cloudy today
th_stormy.gif
boo-urns!