NAKED 3 is real!!!

Vandekamp

It's up on UD!! http://www.urbandecay.com/urban-decay/eye-makeup/naked3/409.html
You Rock Lady!!!!! I owe my success in getting Naked 3 TODAY to you. Thanks a million. According to Georgeous40, it is now sold out. :nanas: :nanas: :nanas:

Gorgeous40

nanaparty.gif
nanaparty.gif
nanaparty.gif
Yeah THANK YOU @jenjay!!!!
thmbup.gif

ninalovesmakeup

All day at work, I kept thinking "I bet this is going to come out today, and I can't buy it!" Guess I'll have to wait until this is in Sephora. I remember when the Naked 2 came out. I was able to buy it during a lecture. lol. Now, I'm working in a hospital and running to meetings and rounding in the ICU and don't have time to purchase at work. Being an adult sucks! :( I want to snag one for me and my sister.

diamonddiva

I ordered around 12 noon EST and I don't have a shipping confirmation. Are you ladies getting expedited delivery?

Addict4MAC

I'm NC 45 and all the shades of both palettes show up on me.....
That's good to know as I want the Naked 2 palette. Who am I kidding? I want the original too! :lol:
My original plan was to wait for it to show up in Sephora or Ulta, so I stuck with it. Can't wait to see swatches here, especially on WOC, in the meantime.
Yes! Y'all are required to swatch or post looks. Otherwise you're kicked off Specktra. :haha:
:werd: :lol:

Audrey C

Can't wait to see your swatches!!!

I'm going to try not to get agitated if I can't get this right away - I'll buy it as soon as it's in stock in Sephora, but if it sells out like lightning I'll just wait for it to come back in stock. I think Naked 2 will be here tomorrow - that will keep me busy for awhile.

charismafulltv

My order got shipped! I'm so excited! I'm NC45 I hope all shades will show beautifully. Good thing I browsed on Instagram at 7am this morning and saw the announcement. I'll post swatches as soon as I get it.

MakeupAddict22

If this was a Mac collection it would've sold out in minutes but urban decay actually cares about us fanatics and was prepared. I'm not used to that because I'm always getting Mac collections lol ..

Lipstickwh0re

People were/are pretty mad that there wasn't a limit placed on how many you could buy at once. I see listings popping up for triple the amount the palette is worth on Ebay. I at least appreciate that I got the email early though. It was sorta like what's been happening with the RiRi collections.

MakeupAddict22

People were mad with the limit of the ri ri stuff also lol Can't please everyone I guess ..the ri ri stuff sold out much quicker still because not enough product to meet demand even with the limit