NAKED 3 is real!!!

MAChostage

You sound EXACTLY like my daughter, who started Residency this year. She also laments that being an adult sucks, hee hee! You'll get a palette!
All day at work, I kept thinking "I bet this is going to come out today, and I can't buy it!" Guess I'll have to wait until this is in Sephora. I remember when the Naked 2 came out. I was able to buy it during a lecture. lol. Now, I'm working in a hospital and running to meetings and rounding in the ICU and don't have time to purchase at work. Being an adult sucks! :( I want to snag one for me and my sister.

Vandekamp

If this was a Mac collection it would've sold out in minutes but urban decay actually cares about us fanatics and was prepared. I'm not used to that because I'm always getting Mac collections lol ..
Ouch!!!!!!! I know right. Especially around the Holidays too. I feel LE items should last at least 3-4 weeks. If it's around 20-30 minutes (hint, Mac are you listening)) it's just a tease not a Limited Edition.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Still no shipping notification. I placed my order at 9:09 AM EST (as soon as I received the email), but I checked out with Paypal. I wonder if that makes a difference.

DILLIGAF

Well isn't this something. I one day I didn't log into Specktra it goes up! Oh well I'm most likely going to get it from Sephora and I do want to swatch before I commit. I can't be the only WOC that's wishing Nooner was a stand alone color.

Gorgeous40

Still no shipping notification. I placed my order at 9:09 AM EST (as soon as I received the email), but I checked out with Paypal. I wonder if that makes a difference.
It shouldn't. I ordered at 7:45 am and checked out with PayPal also. I received a shipping notification email at 12:45pm. Standard shipping.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I just got shipping notification a couple of minutes ago!

nanaparty.gif

Tarabotti

No, no, no ebay- not paying $100+ for Naked 3 !

I like how they list it as being 'sold out' (like it was a limited edition item) when it was only released on Urban Decay yesterday and they will restock. The other stores will have the palettes sometime next month. Idiots paying more money than they should just to say they got it first.

cindypltnm81

No, no, no ebay- not paying $100+  for Naked 3 ! I like how they list it as being 'sold out' (like it was a limited edition item) when it was only released on Urban Decay yesterday and they will restock. The other stores will have the palettes sometime next month. Idiots paying more money than they should just to say they got it first.
Those eBay sellers are vulgars they will deceive people to make a profit! I read some of their listing descriptors, "sold out online everywhere, don't miss out," very comical!

butterflyeyes

No, no, no ebay- not paying $100+  for Naked 3 ! I like how they list it as being 'sold out' (like it was a limited edition item) when it was only released on Urban Decay yesterday and they will restock. The other stores will have the palettes sometime next month. Idiots paying more money than they should just to say they got it first.
They know people are willing to pay more to have it now rather than wait lol. I'm not sure if it is LE this time or not though. Originally the first Naked palette was LE but it went over so well that UD decided to turn it into a whole line. It sold out slower than I expected yesterday...with all of the buzz I expected it to sell out far earlier in the day. And yes...I expected the Ebayers to be ready with the prices because let's face it...they have an audience out there ready and willing to pay for it. It's sad but it says more about the customers than it does about the Ebayers. Especially when you know it's coming back in stock...totally different if it was gone and not coming back (although I STILL wouldn't pay that much for it). :shrugs:

Lipstickwh0re

Still didn't get my shipping notification yet. Excited for those of you that have! The ebay prices are terrible. I did manage to find a seller selling them for 37 dollars with free shipping but they're a new seller with no feedback. That will always seem suspect to me.

vamua703

No, no, no ebay- not paying $100+ for Naked 3 !

I like how they list it as being 'sold out' (like it was a limited edition item) when it was only released on Urban Decay yesterday and they will restock. The other stores will have the palettes sometime next month. Idiots paying more money than they should just to say they got it first.
I was one of those idiots who paid way more ($80) for the first naked palette. at that point I didn't know if it was coming back or not.. I WILL NOT EVER do that crap again. I see some people on here and IG trying to sell lipsticks for more than double and I just shake my head.
icon_eek.gif

smileyt06

I ordered at 7:15pst and still no shipping notice either. I just called them and she said since it was a high volume that the latest everyone's should be out is Wed. Sighhhhh I want it to wear for Thanksgiving. I did opt for USPS tho instead of UPS because they just leave it on my door and they usually don't come till about 6-8 at night whereas USPS leaves a key to get it out of a locked box and they come about 11am.

janineios

I ordered around 7:45am PST and still no shipping notice. I logged into my UD.com account and my order is still "in process." I wonder if it's because I chose USPS priority and not UPS ground?

Beautybuyer

People were/are pretty mad that there wasn't a limit placed on how many you could buy at once. I see listings popping up for triple the amount the palette is worth on Ebay. I at least appreciate that I got the email early though. It was sorta like what's been happening with the RiRi collections.
At least it's not limited and other stores will get it. They should just be patient paying extra IMO is stupid for this lol I want to see it on tan ladies!! So y'all Better post pictures! Lol not that I need the enabling

Kaori

I don't understand how can anybody buy it from ebay though at higher price, when the sellers don't even have the palette yet, thus it will take at least week if not more to get it and by then UD for sure will restock it... ^^;
In no way I would want to support people who buy tons of LE stuff(and thus make it being sold out) and then resell at higher price on ebay and think they have a real business...