NAKED 3 is real!!!

shontay07108

Took me what felt like ten years to order. Thought it was a bad signal in the mall but it must be all us nuts trying to get our hands on this palette. Once it disappeared from my cart like it was sold out but then it popped back up. :D

MissTT

blush-anim-cl.gif

butterflyeyes

I was about to come tell you ladies the good news! And hope it was still in stock lol. Just got a chance to check my emails and I had one from UD saying that it was back in stock (not sure why I got the email though). Good luck to everyone that wants it!

Kaori

from ud fb "Don't fret UDers, you can get your Naked fix on 12/9 by heading over to our retail partners Beauty.com, Macys.com, Sephora.com and Ulta.com. Our Naked3 palette will also be available in store mid December!"

ChosenOne

I missed out!!! AGAIN!!!!!!
Me too! I was on line at the grocery store when I got the email notification. By the time I got home, it was out of stock again! Guess I'll just take it as a sign that I should stick with my original plan and get it from Sephora when it releases there.

cocodivatime

from ud fb "Don't fret UDers, you can get your Naked fix on 12/9 by heading over to our retail partners Beauty.com, Macys.com, Sephora.com and Ulta.com. Our Naked3 palette will also be available in store mid December!"
This is what I'll wait on. I'm not rushing. I have so much stuff from the Sephora sale that I have not even tried yet

erine1881

Not to worry I was planning to get it from Sephora anyway. Let the stalking begin!!!! Will it  be in time to use the $20 coupon?
Supposed to, as the card expires on the 15th (???) and the launch is a few days before that. That's my planned use for my $15 card!

babygirlLAH

my naked 3 just arrived! same time my new phone came in too! lol had a difficult time choosing which box to open first. I can easily say this palette beats the other 2 hands down. too beautiful!
6c4b66e4_20131202_152021.jpeg