NAKED 3 is real!!!

babygirlLAH

Lol thank you!! I have att and live in the us and got my confirmation email right after so idk why it wouldn't show up for them
no problem. :) it probably did sell out before they got to see it. Even tho this palette isn't limited edition it sure is moving like it is.

Kaori

For some reason on website I can add it to cart but in cart it says out of stock lol waiting for sephora anyways ;)

butterflyeyes

no problem. :) it probably did sell out before they got to see it. Even tho this palette isn't limited edition it sure is moving like it is.
The Naked palettes always move like this when they first release. That's why it always surprises me when people act shocked

MissTT

iagree.gif
Happens every time through several restocks.

hwdsprincess

No clue why but like I said...I checked on my phone (I have Verizon LTE although I doubt that should matter at all). Also checked on my iPad which is AT&T and it didn't show either so the service provider wasn't the issue lol. Maybe it just sold out quick again. I was just checking for a friend because I already have it...wanted to make sure it was still in stock before I text her and got her all excited about it lol.
Lol I know sorry got u guys prob racing to the site I was super excited and was like yes!! Finally!! My macys has a waiting list and said they would call me when it came who knows if they actually will call when it does arrive...maybe u could ask ur department stores if they're doing that??

Haven

Did something happen before? Like your order was canceled or something? I've only heard of a few people that still haven't received their order from the original release (although it was the holiday so a lot of people are receiving their packages now thankfully). Haven't really heard of any canceled orders though so hopefully that's not something too many people end up experiencing. Either way...hopefully you'll get this order soon!
No I just missed the original release because of a series of stupid events & drama at work. By the time I was able to go to the UD site it was OOS.

I already have received a shipping confirmation email, so everything is good. Doing the happy banana dance.....
nanaparty.gif

Kaori

From UD's FB
"UDers, we hear you loud and clear. So to hook you up, we’ve worked hard with our retail partner's Beauty.com, Sephora.com and Ulta.com to move up the online launch of Naked3 to 12/6 instead of 12/9. Enjoy getting Naked!"

v0ltagekid

From UD's FB
"UDers, we hear you loud and clear. So to hook you up, we’ve worked hard with our retail partner's Beauty.com, Sephora.com and Ulta.com to move up the online launch of Naked3 to 12/6 instead of 12/9. Enjoy getting Naked!"
Wow really?
We got a notification at work (I work for Sephora) and they told us that if we try to sell the Naked 3 before the 11th at 9pm, then ALL THE SALES COUNTRY WIDE would be stopped because of me! We have had the Naked3 palettes in the back room for a few weeks as I understand and we just aren't allowed to put them out until that date, it's in writing from Corp. I don't know how they will make this happen!

Knope2012

Now I'm thinking I should've held off ordering one on 12/2 from UD. It hasn't shipped, but I still hope I get it

ninalovesmakeup

So annoyed. My Naked3 was supposed to be here today, and I went to go check the status on UPS and there's an exception with this message:

Due to local operation disruption, packages not unloaded from trailer, expect a one day business day delay

Blah!

novocainedreams

Wow really?
We got a notification at work (I work for Sephora) and they told us that if we try to sell the Naked 3 before the 11th at 9pm, then ALL THE SALES COUNTRY WIDE would be stopped because of me! We have had the Naked3 palettes in the back room for a few weeks as I understand and we just aren't allowed to put them out until that date, it's in writing from Corp. I don't know how they will make this happen!
Well, the new date may just be online sales, not in the actual store. That might make a difference? Plus I mean, I'm sure they could get a letter pretty fast if they needed to.

bvenice1920

So annoyed. My Naked3 was supposed to be here today, and I went to go check the status on UPS and there's an exception with this message:

Due to local operation disruption, packages not unloaded from trailer, expect a one day business day delay

Blah!
I got the same darn email notice about my MAC lipsticks wth!!!

MissTT

Well, the new date may just be online sales, not in the actual store. That might make a difference? Plus I mean, I'm sure they could get a letter pretty fast if they needed to.
Right. It's coming from UD's own directive so it's a simple memo to Sephora to move up the release date. A mass email can be sent in seconds, no biggie. I'm thinking however, they may still make stores wait until next week to sell. I could be wrong though.

Kaori

I think they moved just the online launch, since they specifically mentioned the .com and online launch in the FB status but nothing about store releases =)

about naked3 from FB:
"Urban Decay Cosmetics It will be available at Macy's 12/9!"

KrystalAnne

I have a feeling my mom bought me this in the restock because she texted me saying "Guess what's back in stock?" and I told her I saw and she replied, "Hmmmm ;) " So, now I'm not sure if I should buy it when it launches online w/ Sephora or not. Maybe I should, and if she got it for me I'll gift her mine because she liked it, too.