NAKED 3 is real!!!

butterflyeyes

Quick swatches of the palette that I finally got around to doing. No filter.
032658c2_image.jpeg
Left side = no flash Right side = flash Colors are in the order that they appear in the palette. Top: Strange, Dust, Burnout, & Limit. Middle: Buzz, Trick, Nooner, & Liar. Bottom: Factory, Mugshot, Darkside, & Blackheart. Blackheart didn't photograph the red flecks like they appear in person. That was so difficult to pick up on my phone and I was too tired to keep trying lol.

butterflyeyes

My palette just got here at 8:30pm...UPS must be overrun with packages, damn.
Well it is the holiday season and we are coming up on the last run before Christmas so that makes sense. There will likely be a lot of late deliveries in the next couple of weeks. Glad you got it!

Kaori

From UD FB:

Hey UDers, get ready. Naked3 will be available at Sephora ION Orchard today, December 11th at 7pm. Be one of the first three people in line to purchase Naked3 and you'll score our ultra-luxe Naked gift box— loaded with Naked, Naked2 and Naked3!

Aparently that's in Singapore lol

sweetie

Quick swatches of the palette that I finally got around to doing. No filter.
032658c2_image.jpeg
Left side = no flash Right side = flash Colors are in the order that they appear in the palette. Top: Strange, Dust, Burnout, & Limit. Middle: Buzz, Trick, Nooner, & Liar. Bottom: Factory, Mugshot, Darkside, & Blackheart. Blackheart didn't photograph the red flecks like they appear in person. That was so difficult to pick up on my phone and I was too tired to keep trying lol.
Oooooo can't wait to get mine!

Audrey C

This never happens to me, but thanks to this palette, I'm quite satisfied with my makeup purchases for now. This will cover all of my daily eye makeup needs for a while. I may eventually pick up the Naked 2, but I'm satisfied for now. I can't wait to see what the Naked 3 can do!
For those of us in Canada, Sephora ships to Borderfree and then Borderfree ships to us. I'm still waiting for my shipping notice from BF; Sephora was quick, but BF is not. I'm sure they're busy since many companies (like Pottery Barn) use them.

Can't wait to get my palette. Like you, my eyeshadow needs will now have been met for a long time. I got my Inglot 'naked' palette yesterday and it's feeling a bit like overkill. I already had a 15 pan MAC neutral palette and added the LM Artist Palette (great for office looks, but not deep enough for bolder ones), Naked 2/3 and now this Inglot 10 pan. None of the shades are exact dupes, but I certainly won't need more for a very very long time.

MissTT

Rockin' pink eyes today. Probably too shimmery for the office, but whatever. Like I said, this is the first time I can remember using a m/u product within hours of receiving it. Usually I don't want to mess up the pretty for awhile.
Base - Make Up For Ever Aqua Shadow 30E
Inner Lid - Trick
Outer Lid - Buzz
Crease - Nooner & Factory
Outer V - Blackheart
Brow - Strange
Liner - Demolition pencil (may line w/ black when I go to work tonight) & Blackheart on half of bottom lash line

v0ltagekid

Rockin' pink eyes today. Probably too shimmery for the office, but whatever. Like I said, this is the first time I can remember using a m/u product within hours of receiving it. Usually I don't want to mess up the pretty for awhile.
Base - Make Up For Ever Aqua Shadow 30E
Inner Lid - Trick
Outer Lid - Buzz
Crease - Nooner & Factory
Outer V - Blackheart
Brow - Strange
Liner - Demolition pencil (may line w/ black when I go to work tonight) & Blackheart on half of bottom lash line
Rocking pink eyes today also! I didn't want to touch my palette (got it on Monday via UPS), but finally couldn't hold off anymore today. It's absolutely gorgeous, and I love the shades. I wasn't sure if it was gonna be too light or not warm enough for me (I'm around NC30-35), but oh mahhh gawwdddd, I'm in love !

vamua703

Just realized the email I had on file I dnt have access to..anyone think I can change my email and still get gift card
I emailed them regarding it.. call them and tell them the situation, they may be able to help you out.

Our Holiday Reward Cards have been sent out to our Beauty Insider and VIB clients who were subscribed to Beauty Insider promotional emails on or before 12/3/13. If you signed up for Beauty Insider prior to 12/3/13 and are not subscribed to receive promotional emails, please call us before placing your order so that we may apply the Reward Card to your order.

This was taken from the response to my email.

meker

Thanks @vamua703 just called and she said they could apply it over the phone by of course stock is out. I will try the store tomorrow and she told me to have them call in to apply gift card.

Lipstickwh0re

From UD FB:

Hey UDers, get ready. Naked3 will be available at Sephora ION Orchard today, December 11th at 7pm. Be one of the first three people in line to purchase Naked3 and you'll score our ultra-luxe Naked gift box— loaded with Naked, Naked2 and Naked3!

Aparently that's in Singapore lol
The levels of jealousy because I really would have loved that gift box
jawdrop.gif

Ndpendent Hussy

For those of us in Canada, Sephora ships to Borderfree and then Borderfree ships to us. I'm still waiting for my shipping notice from BF; Sephora was quick, but BF is not. I'm sure they're busy since many companies (like Pottery Barn) use them.

Can't wait to get my palette. Like you, my eyeshadow needs will now have been met for a long time. I got my Inglot 'naked' palette yesterday and it's feeling a bit like overkill. I already had a 15 pan MAC neutral palette and added the LM Artist Palette (great for office looks, but not deep enough for bolder ones), Naked 2/3 and now this Inglot 10 pan. None of the shades are exact dupes, but I certainly won't need more for a very very long time.
I was going to order my palette on line last week, but I know that shipping can be slow, so I will brave the line up tonight at Sephora. I have the LM pallette too! I am also trying to justify getting some Inglot shadows especially since they are so accessible by now!