NAKED 3 is real!!!

MissTT

Are the lines really going to be that long? (I'm talking U.S.) When people asked about it at the store the last few days I told them to go online. Ulta and Beauty.com have it, too. Seems easy enough to obtain.
th_dunno.gif

butterflyeyes

Are the lines really going to be that long? (I'm talking U.S.) When people asked about it at the store the last few days I told them to go online. Ulta and Beauty.com have it, too. Seems easy enough to obtain. :dunno:  
In some places where they are having special events they may be (like launch parties). Just depends. Especially if you're trying to get it as a Christmas present and worried that it may sell out and a restock won't happen in time before Christmas. You never can tell...

shontay07108

I tried my palette today. I love it. I threw all the colors on except for 3, just to see how they look. Each shade is so pigmented and compliments my skin. It definitely fills a void I had in my collection. My faves are Buzz, Darkside and Blackheart.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Ladies, I've never bought any of the Naked palettes and looking to foray into one. Which do you use the most often?
I own N1 and N2. If I had to pick one I'd go for N2. But I also like some of the colours in N1. I think it depends a lot on what kind of neutrals you prefer. If you like your cool and warm browns and bronzes, go for N1. If you like taupes and "greiges", N2. If you like rosier neutrals, N3.

DILLIGAF

Ladies, I've never bought any of the Naked palettes and looking to foray into one. Which do you use the most often?
I only have Naked 1 currently I never got Naked 2 because I felt it was a bit redundant to have both. So far I've heard the major differences between the two is Naked 1 is warm toned and Naked 2 is cool toned. I'm guessing its a matter of picking the better one for your skintone.

MissTT

Do y'all think Naked3 is/would be flattering for those with pinker undertones? I'm thinking NW25/30.

RiriCummings

Just got my palette and omgsh can I jus say how freaking amazing Blackheart is! Cannot wait to try these babies! Pics do NOT do this palette justice!

Maha Maven

You can still get Hautecore on the 26th with Punk Couture! :) I agree though, I'm really sick of MAC and it's "LE" stuff...other companies have LE but they make enough to appease the masses. LE shouldn't mean, sells out in ten minutes, it should just mean, available for a limited time. sigh.
Exactly! Thanks for the heads up i will be keeping my eyes peeled for that one

DILLIGAF

An delivery attempt was made. I was home when it happened. I don't get how I can hear when they knock on my neighbor's door but I can never hear my own. I swear they don't knock. Tomorrow I'm going to sit in front of the door until I have it in my hands.