NAKED 3 is real!!!

NYCBeautyJunkie

I've had pretty good luck with the store locator. Sometimes it's not on display and associates will be too lazy to go look in the back and just say they don't have it, but I will just go ask another more willing associate. I've walked away with my product everytime... But I can imagine there are flaws in the system... Theft, etc.
Same with me. I always call the store first though, and a lot of the time, the associate tells me a new item isn't on display, but they have it and will hold it behind the register for me.

My sister has managed to get a Naked 3 for me in the store where she works (they had so few they sold to staff only). So now I just have to wait to go home for Christmas so I can play with it! I absolutely cannot wait to spend time with my palette over the holidays, eh,and my family too of course!

Monsy

If you are in Chicago Ulta in norridge has tons of them. We got shipment of 350 palettes

Beautybuyer

I called my ulta to see if they had it. My hubby got all mad, guess he already bought it. How sweet. Clearly I have no patience lol

KrystalAnne

I called my ulta to see if they had it. My hubby got all mad, guess he already bought it. How sweet. Clearly I have no patience lol
haha, I told my mom that I bought it, and she goes "NO YOU DIDN'T! You didn't, did you?!"

I was just testing her to make sure I don't really need to buy it. I WANT IT!

mpurek

I'm still waiting for my Naked 3 to come in the mail and the wait is killing me! I went into Sephora yesterday to see if I can get another one as a Christmas present and of course they are sold out. One of the girls working told me that they've sold 7000 AT THE STORE in the past week. I don't know how that is possible..
icon_eek.gif

butterflyeyes

I'm still waiting for my Naked 3 to come in the mail and the wait is killing me! I went into Sephora yesterday to see if I can get another one as a Christmas present and of course they are sold out. One of the girls working told me that they've sold 7000 AT THE STORE in the past week. I don't know how that is possible..  :shock:
Why would you think that it's not possible? Unless you live in an extremely small town 7,000 isn't a terribly high number and isn't impossible although maybe she meant 700? Either way...if they had that many in stock and you live in a highly populated city it's entirely possible her number is true. You never know

mpurek

Why would you think that it's not possible? Unless you live in an extremely small town 7,000 isn't a terribly high number and isn't impossible although maybe she meant 700? Either way...if they had that many in stock and you live in a highly populated city it's entirely possible her number is true. You never know
Yes you're right but I was still taken back when she told me because it is quite a bit especially for one store to receive that much stock. I guess I was just imagining 7,000 palettes in their back room
eyelove.gif

butterflyeyes

Yes you're right but I was still taken back when she told me because it is quite a bit especially for one store to receive that much stock. I guess I was just imagining 7,000 palettes in their back room :eyelove:
It would be a Naked palette heaven to see a stockroom packed like that though lol