• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

NARS Iconic Lip (July 29, 2019)

shellygrrl

Staff member
NARS revamped their core line-up of lipsticks -- 72 shades in three formulas (matte, satin, and sheer). 12 of them -- corresponding with the 12 original lipstick shades launched in 1994 -- are in special red packaging.

elegant-one

A lot of them are calling my name but I don’t want to buy a lot of them. Help!

Same here. I have many in my Nordies cart. Crusing, Sexual Healing (eye roll) & Tolede, Instant Crush, Damage, Cool It, License To Love, that I can remember. I'm not sure about the ones I want because I don't want any frost to them. I bought 5 of the new MAC lipsticks which I really love & I just bought Chanel's Rose Nocturne.

Last edited:

Winthrop44

@fur4elise those are the ones that got me in trouble that I posted the link to above. :D So far I'm thinking about Pour Toujours, Tolede. Looking forward to Sabrina’s lip swatches. I like Cruising and Instant Crush in her arm swatches but don’t love the lip swatches on Nordstrom.
@elegant-one on Sephora's lip pics on different skin tones I think Sexual Healing looks like it might be frosty? Hard to tell though.

Last edited:

elegant-one

@fur4elise those are the ones that got me in trouble that I posted the link to above. :D So far I'm thinking about Pour Toujours, Tolede. Looking forward to Sabrina’s lip swatches. I like Cruising and Instant Crush in her arm swatches but don’t love the lip swatches on Nordstrom.
@elegant-one on Sephora's lip pics on different skin tones I think Sexual Healing looks like it might be frosty? Hard to tell though.
The lip swatches look weird on Nordies. Pour Toujours & Tolede look lovely. SH was the one I was thinking would be too frosty. Thanks

Kisha

Oh I'm excited. For a long time Fire Down Below was my signature red and I tried others but none of them look as good on with my skin as Fire Down Below.