NARS Laguna Love-FOTD

Austrian_Babe

Geez, I haven´t posted a FOTD in forever, let alone worn a full face on a weekday lol!!!

FACE
Dior Extreme Wear Flawless Makeup
UD Surreal Skin MMU
NARS Laguna Bronzer
Milani luminous blush
highlighter shade from MAC Accentuate/Sculpt

EYES
Artdeco eye shadow base
NARS Laguna Bronzer-lid!!!!!!!!! OMG what a gorgeous color, why did I not think of using it as an e/s before?
MAC e/s Vanilla and the highlighter shade from MAC Accentuate/Sculpt- browbone
some dark brown NYX e/s-crease
L´Oreal H.I.P. cream liner black
Astor brow pencil+Benefit Browzings Light
DiorShow Blackout mascara

LIPS
MAC l/l Subculture
The Balm Plump your pucker l/g in Cocoa my Coconut (my favorite nude)

Kopievonf013.jpg

Kopievonf057.jpg

Kopievonf059.jpg

Kopievonf063.jpg

Austrian_Babe

thanks, girls!!! It feels nice to get all made up after (what it feels like) weeks of the bare minimum of makeup (I´m in scrubs at the hospital all day, yuck!).

Btw I really should stop lurking and start commenting on some FOTDs, I´m in awe of the skills (and beauty!) people have on here!!!

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by prppygrl69
Great as usual.Your liner looks perfect!

funny you mention that. I have used MAC fluidliners before (but for some reason they dried up so fast and became impossible to use), and now I got some L´Oreal H.I.P cream liners during my last trip to the US. I love them! They´re so creamy and give awesome color payoff. And they´re cheaper than MAC

prppygrl69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austrian_Babe
funny you mention that. I have used MAC fluidliners before (but for some reason they dried up so fast and became impossible to use), and now I got some L´Oreal H.I.P cream liners during my last trip to the US. I love them! They´re so creamy and give awesome color payoff. And they´re cheaper than MAC

I'm so glad you said something about that!My fluidliner is sooo freakin dry and it's hard to get onto the brush,and i've been wanting to try out the H.I.P liner you're talking about.So now i know they are good i'm gonna have to go buy me some!Yay! lol

vcanady

Your absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE Laguna as an eyeshadow. I discovered this on accident kinda when I was out to dinner a while ago, checked my makeup, and realized that all my eyeshadow had rubbed away [this was pre UDPP, haha]. I threw some Laguna on my lids and now its my perfect shimmery brown eyeshadow ever since haha.