NARS Laguna Love-FOTD

WhippedCrm

I Love Cocoa my Nut Too!! Its one of the only products i buy over and over.. i use it so much i run out in like a month..so unlike me!!

lafemmenoir

What's up Doc!!
You are my McDreamy, look out old men, she's not good if you got an old ticker. Well, you have come a long way in beauty since you were Arielle. Hot as always, hope you and fiance'/husband are well. Cheers!

MissCreoula

Nice to see you posting again! I've had a few lemmings because of you in the best (Benefit Hoola...which I'm still lemming but trying to finish off my bronzers).
You look gorgeous as usual!

darkishstar

Gorgeous!!!!!
smiles.gif

Such a shimmery and pretty look.

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafemmenoir
What's up Doc!!
You are my McDreamy, look out old men, she's not good if you got an old ticker. Well, you have come a long way in beauty since you were Arielle. Hot as always, hope you and fiance'/husband are well. Cheers!

Thanks, sweetie!
hehe you´re right. After being on a good makeup forum for a while I bet everyone´s skills will improve a great deal.
Yes my fiancé is doing well, I´m excited to see fly to the US to see him again in summer.

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreoula
Nice to see you posting again! I've had a few lemmings because of you in the best (Benefit Hoola...which I'm still lemming but trying to finish off my bronzers).
You look gorgeous as usual!

thank you. I actually barely use Benefit Hoola anymore since I love NARS Laguna so much-but both give an entirely different effect so I might end up loving Hoola again sometime

Gadook

Love the look! could you maybe think of a simillar shadow?, i don't have Nars where I live...