NARS Multiples

Kuuipo

I have all the multiples. They are amazing. I prefer them to powder blush, they stay on longer and look totally natural, they pack easily, I can not say enough good things about them.

resin

copacabana multiple is my absolute favorite highlighter in the world!!! it's perfect in every way.

vivbabe10

I have asian skin too, and I have used the nars multiple for a while now, and they give me such a beautiful glow
smiles.gif

I would definitely recommend that you try it
smiles.gif

alka1

Would Copacabana work for all skintones? I am NC35 and i'm worried it might be too light for me. I've heard it looks best on fair-light skin.

Also - I have yellow undertones - would South Beach be too orange against my strong yellow undertones?

I love mine (St. Barts). It does seem pricey at first, but there's 14.2 grams in that thing, which is at least double what you get for a normal sized blush. So you get what you pay for
smiles.gif

foxyqt

I just bought two of these and I love them! I got Portofino and South Beach..

I was worried that they would be similar to MAC's bronzing sticks that came out a few years back, I hated those! they disappeared in 5 minutes and are impossible to blend..

but the multiples are SO much better! they are extremely easy to blend (i use my fingers and sometimes the 187 brush) and very long lasting.. the colors are gorgeous and very natural and glowy!

Im definitely getting more of these, I want Copacobana next!

DigitalRain

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyqt
I just bought two of these and I love them! I got Portofino and South Beach..

I was worried that they would be similar to MAC's bronzing sticks that came out a few years back, I hated those! they disappeared in 5 minutes and are impossible to blend..

but the multiples are SO much better! they are extremely easy to blend (i use my fingers and sometimes the 187 brush) and very long lasting.. the colors are gorgeous and very natural and glowy!

Im definitely getting more of these, I want Copacobana next!

I bought south beach yesterday with my $15 coupon from Sephora. I such a pretty color.

vivbabe10

My skin is quite oily and the mulitiple stick stays on fine for me. But I usually put a powder blush over it.

I have 1 in Riveria, and I'm planning to get some more. I just started getting into Nars

jilliandanica

I just bought St. Barts with my $15 Sephora Beauty Insider coupon. I love it. It's such a great and controlled way to contour my face. It blends so easily and dries to a nice powdery finish. Oh NARS how I love thee...

Next Multiples on my list are the Malaysia Multiple Bronzer and Maldives!

wynchester76

I just got Orgasm/South Beach; shows how much i pay attention;
blonde.gif
i didn't realize these were a creme till i went to put on this morning lol! I think I will try my 109 brush tomorrow to apply--PS I used my $15 gift certificate also

GoldenGurly02

I just bought a Nars Multiple in Orgasm. My skin tone is pretty light (NC15) and it gives me a light-pink shine on my cheeks. I like that shine/glow..it looks natural and not too much.
thmbup.gif

just_jill325

i got my first multiple duo in portofino/malibu and I have NC35/Bare Minerals Medium Tan skin, and I feel that I have to put a lot more on just to make it show up..either that or I'm totally applying it wrong. I do love them, the colors are awesome! I'm thinking of getting another set because they're LE when I do my sephora.com order.

Sabrunka

Aw man I really want to try one
ssad.gif
unfortunately they're 46 canadian!!!!!! EEEEP!! And I'd have to order online from sephora and pay shipping and duties and poop.. Grr, I keep trying to find someone to sell me one haha!

Terry74

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriesshoes
I only own 1 as well. Mine is "Mustique" which goes well with my NC35 olive skin. I have to say though... I have combination oily/normal skin and I find that the multiple doesn't last and is too oily for me.

I should have learnt by now that it doesn't matter what I do creme formula blush doesn't work for me.

I have Mustique too and I love it! It's a great peach colour, very natural. I have your same skintone and it works well on olive skin. I always apply it with a blush on top, though: I think this makes it last more. I've also owned Copacabana (I couldn't handle it, maybe I just didn't know how to apply it correctly, so I gave it out on a swap) and Sumatra (a discontinued shade, a matte purple-wine).