New Milani Quads

Alexa

heyyyy. anyone seen these yet in stores?? i picked up 5 of them (gave one to my mom, though). they're AWESOME! i'm taking pictures of them now.. there's a purple one, browns, brown and olive, warm brown and green, pinks and blues. i looooove them!

also, i'm going to try to do looks with each of the quads. i'll link to the post once i finish it
smiles.gif

breeps

Haven't seen them here in Oklahoma yet but all the stores w/ Milani are so slow to restock :/ I've been unlucky with my Milani picks in general .. every e/s I've bought hasn't been pigmented at all.

Alexa

ahh okay, here's one of the quads. i got tied up doing something else. the other pics will be up in a bit
smiles.gif

dreambaby0016cj.jpg

shriekingviolet

Anyone know if the shades in the quads are ones you can buy on their own or did they design new shades to be a part of their quads? Just curious because 3 of the 4 shades look similar to what they already have out.

Alexa

Quote:
Originally Posted by shriekingviolet
Anyone know if the shades in the quads are ones you can buy on their own or did they design new shades to be a part of their quads? Just curious because 3 of the 4 shades look similar to what they already have out.

well, a couple of them are similar but only like, one color in each. shock is def. in the purple one.

Alexa

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemichelle
How much are they? I don't wear eyeshadow, but if they have a neutral looking one I would get it as a base.

$5
smiles.gif

metalkitty

I have the purple one and really like it, I think the color Shock is in it. I'm kicking myself for missplacing it so I'll probably pick up another one. Hi, atlantatiffany, I think I know your sn from another board, welcome.

Bubbles12_98

I went into CVS the other day (was too early to pick the b/f up from shcool) and they still didn't have the quads yet. I think Milani should come out with some new colors cuz I got the e/s that I like from them, but I need new stuff now....and here we complain about MAC coming out too fast *hehe*

deathcabber

Why did I have to look!!! I have been trying not to let myself see these in fear that I will buy them all, muwahahahah.

atlantatiffany

okay so why did i go to walgreens and the quads were totally sold out. so now i will have to check out another. what's up metalkitty? i use my the same name on most boards.

breathless

i just went to target two days ago. they didnt have them. i might have to go to walgreens tomorrow to pick them up. i'm so excited!

lovejam

Wow, that is such a pretty quad. I wish I knew where to buy Milani near me, but I don't think I'm near a CVS or Walgreen's. Rite Aid has kinda monopolized the area, and my local Target doesn't have anything decent.
ssad.gif