New Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette

Rebellefleur

I had it in my cart around 3:30am but didn't pull the trigger. I want to use my Sephora discount from becoming VIB...when is it releasing there. Anyone know?
July 16 at sephora/ulta stores... as far as online I have no idea. Im debating on whether or not I wanna get it at the sephora store when it launches or shoppers so I can get points.

HappyHippy

Nope. I was so so so curious when I heard about this and I would love another loaded. I hoped that smoked and naked 1 would get a baby. When I saw the colours I quickly realised that these colours are colours I have to work with because they don't work with me.

I would use the shit out of black market and whiskey but the rest feels like I was trying to read a Mandarin newspaper. Can't be bothered to spend money on something and then put a lot of effort into watching youtube tutorials to make it work. I want colours that work with me or colours that are so amazing that I would work with it. Loaded, Woodstock, Goldmine, Rockstar are colours that I would love to work with. The colours in this pallet are just too plain to give a damn.

I'm not planning on spending on a pallet that looks gorgous on the outside but would be totally useless from the inside.

msvluvsmac

July 16 at sephora/ulta stores... as far as online I have no idea. Im debating on whether or not I wanna get it at the sephora store when it launches or shoppers so I can get points.
According to Temptalia, July 8th at urbandecay.com; July 12th online at ULTA (July 16th in-stores); mid-July at Sephora, Macy’s, Beauty.com

Edit: I went online at Sephora and it's up but won't be available to order until the 12th.

montREALady

According to Temptalia, July 8th at urbandecay.com; July 12th online at ULTA (July 16th in-stores); mid-July at Sephora, Macy’s, Beauty.com

Edit: I went online at Sephora and it's up but won't be available to order until the 12th.
Thanks, and in Sephora stores on the 16th as well.

msvluvsmac

Thanks, and in Sephora stores on the 16th as well.
Let me know how you like it once you get it. I had one of the other ones (can't remember which one) and I hardly ever used it so I'm going to wait a while before I decide if I want to get the smokey one or not.

Audrey C

I'm going to order this from Sephora on the 12th using my VIB renewal code. Do I need it? Not really, I have some other greys. Still, I love the Naked palettes I have (original, N3 and Naked Basics 2) so I know it will get used.

VAL4M

Yes but i can wait till November for the Sephora sale. I'm not VIB Rouge (only VIB) so I know i won't be able to buy it right away at Sephora and it is not a must have as i'm not using much my UD other Naked palette (have all three) so really I think I want more to have the collection then anything else! LOL

montREALady

Let me know how you like it once you get it. I had one of the other ones (can't remember which one) and I hardly ever used it so I'm going to wait a while before I decide if I want to get the smokey one or not.
I only have 3 and love it. I don't even need Smoky tbh, lol. I didn't want it at first then I saw Karen's swatches.

sagehen

I am mad because I didn't realize that I had to put in the code for the two-day shipping. Why didn't you make that clear Urban Decay! I just went to the site and there is now a message reminding people to use the free two-day shipping when you order the Naked Smokey palette. It said free two-day shipping on the page for the Naked Smokey palette. Aargh. FWP.

Shars

I am mad because I didn't realize that I had to put in the code for the two-day shipping. Why didn't you make that clear Urban Decay! I just went to the site and there is now a message reminding people to use the free two-day shipping when you order the Naked Smokey palette. It said free two-day shipping on the page for the Naked Smokey palette. Aargh. FWP.
Call them and ask them to add it if it hasn't already gone to warehouse. Or cancel and reorder lol. UD's CS is not very good IMO!

bunnypoet

I almost made the same mistake. They did not make it clear at all how to redeem that two-day shipping. It defaulted to regular shipping. I played around with the shipping options and only then did I figure it out. Not user-friendly at all.

DeeDee2013

Really! Are you sure!

I didn't have to enter a code...it automatically defaulted to free two day shipping!

UD just emailed me my tracking....YAY

sagehen

Really!  Are you sure! I didn't have to enter a code...it automatically defaulted to free two day shipping! UD just emailed me my tracking....YAY
I will check in a minute, but I know I did not select an option, so if I was supposed to, I am screwed. There is a tiny banner on the website that says to make sure to select that option, and I didn't. eta: yep, it says ups ground shipping is what I got.

stephshopaholic

I have naked 1 and 3 plus the UD smoked palette so I feel like this is just overkill for me I only really like the gray shade.

Addict4MAC

I ordered mine yesterday. Couldn't pass up free 2-day shipping. Or wait for Sephora/Ulta to get it.
girlhaha.gif