NOTD - post all here

knoxydoll

Re: Notd

2 coats of Calypso Blue over 1 coat of For Audrey. I ran out of base coat and Calypso Blue stains like no other and I'm hoping the For Audrey will help stop that since I don't have a base coat on.

Shadowy Lady

wearing Essie Anniversary Gala. I don't really like it on me though, it's making my hands look like lobster claws!

BeautyPsycho

OPI "Miami beet" but I'll probably change it now, I had this color for almost a week, which is a record for me.
lol.gif

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
Stuck with My Private Jet...One coat, over black, under lights, no flash.

I think I am the only person on the planet who does not like that nail polish. It's like I am in The Twilight Zone.

*Moni-Luv*

My sister got married yesterday and she had SPECIFIC orders on our hair and nails. Sooo since I had to have a french tip, I used ChG White on White (tips) & ChG Love Letters (base). I also added a line of silver glitter on the edge of the tip. It's cute...probably will change it tomorrow tho!
smiles.gif

star25

Just did my nails with MAC's On the Prowl. Super cute tho it's definitely different.. might take some getting used to.

On my toes I have NYX Mango Cafe. LOVING this colour right now.

BEA2LS

i just have clear today, its been a long week and i didnt have spare time to fuss with my nails
ssad.gif
so i just put nail envy than a clear sally hansen topcoat
ssad.gif

Shadowy Lady

I'm wearing A Sin Worth Committing by Misa. It's a bluer version of OPI's Russian Navy so I think I like it better.

kaspergirl

I absolutely recommend OPI nail polish in "Black Cherry Chutney"...I wear it constantly and have already had to buy my second bottle.....my favorite is wearing it on my fingernails...especially when they are short and squared off....this polish never seems to chip as well, its crazy!