NOTD - post all here

Mirella

Re: Notd

Wearing OPi Kangarooby today
th_DANCE.gif

QueenEmB

My nails look like they are wearing Sugarimmed Dazzleglass! - I'm wearing 2 coats of Essie Mademoiselle with China Glaze fairy dust over the top. Looks really pretty.

Might do OPI Baby It's Coal Outside later.

shyste

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
china glaze - for audrey

love this tiffany blue color but its a bit too thick, will add thinner next time.

Looks like this:
http://img.makeupalley.com/8/5/8/9/1027167.JPG

I soooo want this color and is constantly oos on 8ty8...uuugghhh

Today I have on Stolen Kisses ~Nicole by OPI.......

got some new ones last night so I know I am gonna change tonight so they can be fresh for church in the am...

zzoester

Today I'm wearing 2 coats of Swizzle Stick by Orly on my fingers and toes. I love this color. It's super duper high shine. So pretty I want to lick it!
winks.gif

And my seche vite fast dry topcoat (and base coat). Couldn't live without that stuff!!

I'm wearing Flying Dragon atm, it's stunning. What i would call a true bright sparkly purple. Got it as part of the 4 mini CG 'Ink collection'. The other 3 colours in the collection are Japanese Koi, (gorgeous bright orange) Blue sparrow (a sparkly bright blue) and Ink (black, with a thin nail art brush).

Also just got my first bottle of Seche vite so when i put that over the top of Flying Dragon i was like omg, this stuff is out of this world. Why has it taken me 41 years to find this stuff lol. Well, i mean however long seche vite has been out. If it wasn't for places like Specktra i would never have even heard of it. I've had this colour on for 10 days now and not even the slightest bit of chipping or peeling of the polish in that time. Good stuff.

zzoester

I had a french mani for the past 2 days but just removed it and repainted them simply with mademoiselle by Essie (which I normally use for french) because I didn't feel like dealin with the white tips.

BEA2LS

i have milani on today, its called disco nights and its a super sparkly pink.. kinda like a pink version of ruby pumps
smiles.gif
it is far gritter though but at $2.50 i will not complain.

feenin4makeup

I'm wearing OPI's Curry Up, Don't be late from the India Collection. I like the color but reminds me more of the fall.

knoxydoll

Just put on ChG Lasso My Heart; It's a lot sheerer than I thought it was going to be, but it'd look stunning over black/dark bases. If it's nice out tomorrow I'll hopefully get some nice shots of it, but I'm finding it hard to get good lighting in the winter.

*Moni-Luv*

So after an injury to my wrist in late November I was unable to hit the nail salon for a fill for my acrylic nails. Thankfully I saw Julia's youtube channel on her nail care and decided to go back to my natural nails. I found OPI nail envy and Seche Vite online really cheap and I LOVE THEM! So now, almost two months later my nails are growing long, strong, and beautiful! (Thanks Julia!)

Today I'm wearing ChG - Tie the knot. It's a soft pink and looks amazing!

Shadowy Lady

Hey Moni-Love, I'm glad you decided to go natural. I've never tried acrylic but I don't think I will after hearing experiences like yours
smiles.gif

Today I'm wearing OPI Pearls Night Out!

BEA2LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
wearing my obsession from last year: You Don't Know Jacques

i think that might be one of my all time faves, i am actually just taking that off now but i love that color, it is my favorite gray!

i do not know what to wear today i came to this board for inspiration lol. i think i might do a wine color.. i know for valentine's day i will bring out my essie big spender - it is a creme blue based pink color, a winter pink because it is not bright in the summer way (it is vivid though) i saw it mentioned in a magazine and i had it but never wore it yet.. but like i said i am saving that for valentine day (yes i really do plan nail polishes ahead of time lol i need a life!!)

BEA2LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Moni-Luv*
So after an injury to my wrist in late November I was unable to hit the nail salon for a fill for my acrylic nails. Thankfully I saw Julia's youtube channel on her nail care and decided to go back to my natural nails. I found OPI nail envy and Seche Vite online really cheap and I LOVE THEM! So now, almost two months later my nails are growing long, strong, and beautiful! (Thanks Julia!)

Today I'm wearing ChG - Tie the knot. It's a soft pink and looks amazing!

i went natural because it is cheaper. but my nails have gotten stronger - still do not grow much i think i will switch to another brand when my nail envy is gone.. i love the look now though. i think it looks so chic.