NOTD - post all here

gildedangel

Re: Notd

Dark French Manicure: OPI You Don't Know Jacques as base color, OPI Black Onyx as tip color
NailArtDarkFrench.jpg

BEA2LS

i am wearing china glaze jamican out (i probably spelled that wrong). it is like a dark shiny orange, not a neon or a bright.. it's not my favorite but it is summery.. my toes are red, opi dutch tulips to be exact so not like red red.

fly_easy

2yzhsg5.jpg

Zoya Paz
Stripe Rite Black and silver glitter
LA Art Deco White
Northern Lights Top Coat that has an awesome hologram effect
ring finger is Revlon's Raspberry Rapture. It smells sooo pretty.

zosojacks

Gold leopard print:

Sephora by OPI - Charge It! as the base
Nicole by OPI - Cocoa-A-Go-Go for the spots
Rimmel - Black Satin to outline the spots

BEA2LS

i did something really different today (for me, anyway!) i did my own french manicure.. i used those peel off strip thingies and did the tip in sally hansen white (made for this sort of thing) and than i put sugar daddy over it (essie) i started to do a white on white look with essie's cloud nine as the base but this looks better.. my lines are not straight, but it was my first attempt ever at this so i am pleased enough.. it does make my short nails look longer though parts where i messed up are killing me! i think that's why i never gotten into nail art, i hate to look at imperfect nails!! my toes are undone but i plan on painting them with milani pink pop later - it is seriously the brightest pink that i have.

trincess

Freehanded some bright metallic blue french tips (little brighter and with more greenish undertone than CHG Adore) over a very dark blue jelly base similar to CHG Calypso Blue... The result is quite striking, I definitely recommend... =)

dopista

(clickable pic--> I dont know how to resize it)

Inspired by Nyla.. My first time using Konad
smiles.gif
(m57 plates) and Essie's Fruit Sangria